Obsession - Order Of Chaos

Leykis101

Just got this, and was seeing what any of you thought of it, im going to reserve judgment until I take a few spins at it, after that I will share my thoughts, as of right now Im kind of upset, as I don't see the need for a classic American band, that could pretty much say they were one of the bands to define American heavy metal(in my opinion of course) I don't see why they feel the need to introduce any kind of new element into their sound? but like I said, I will reserve judgment until after a few spins.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this yesterday to review for Hardrock Haven. What new elements are you speaking of? I've only spun it once, but it sounded like fairly straight-forward classic heavy metal to me.

Just got this yesterday to review for Hardrock Haven. What new elements are you speaking of? I've only spun it once, but it sounded like fairly straight-forward classic heavy metal to me.

I guess I was just comparing to their old shit, I forgot to comeback and post again, I love this cd, please disregard my original post, I was having a bad day,