Halestorm: "The Strange Case Of..." review

Ain't no sophomore slump here! My review of Halestorm: "The Strange Case Of..." is now available over at Hardrock Haven. Click the link below to check it out:

Halestorm review

Good album that cements Lzzy's status as a rock goddess. If only they hadn't put three balads back to back to back right in the middle...

like the review......disagree about the ballads section - I actually rather like it....its almost like being at a gig, where you have an acoustic/ballady interlude.

Why is no-one listening to the deluxe version, the bonus tracks are all excellent and among the best on offer??

Like the review......disagree about the ballads section - I actually rather like it...it's almost like being at a gig, where you have an acoustic/ballady interlude.

Why is no one listening to the deluxe version...the bonus tracks are all excellent and among the best on offer??

God, I hate what they did with the ballads. Talk about a momentum killer. It doesn't help that the ballads aren't that great, in my opinion. But like I said in the review, I think that is the only glaring flaw on an otherwise great album.

And I can tell you why I'm not listening to the deluxe version: because the label only provided the regular version to the press. I do plan on digging up those bonus tracks though.

Like the review......disagree about the ballads section - I actually rather like it...it's almost like being at a gig, where you have an acoustic/ballady interlude.

Why is no one listening to the deluxe version...the bonus tracks are all excellent and among the best on offer??

God, I hate what they did with the ballads. Talk about a momentum killer. It doesn't help that the ballads aren't that great, in my opinion. But like I said in the review, I think that is the only glaring flaw on an otherwise great album.

And I can tell you why I'm not listening to the deluxe version: because the label only provided the regular version to the press. I do plan on digging up those bonus tracks though.

The thing is that running sequence doesnt bother me that much because 9 times out of 10 ive got it playing on random in any case :-))