SKY tv

Faron

Sky phoned today and offered me the movies and sports channels for £14 and £3 off my existing ESPN subscription, so all in for an extra £11 for the next 6 months.

Anyone else had this offer which I think is pretty good as I'll now be able to watch the dramatic finale to the football season and the opportunity to catch up on loads of films for all the family.

• 2 weeks later...

No not had any offers from Sky, although to be honest the movies & sports packages are of no interest to me. The only sport I watch is motor sport and already got that on Sky, movies they show I've already got or seen.

No not had any offers from Sky, although to be honest the movies & sports packages are of no interest to me. The only sport I watch is motor sport and already got that on Sky, movies they show I've already got or seen.

Fair enough, we are so far behind on films that this was good timing, probably after a couple of weeks and the novelty has worn off, we'll probably not watch any more films.

My Sky HD box has about 20 programs I've yet to see, just don't have the time :-(

I know the feeling mate, sometimes I have so much recorded, more so 30 minute episodes etc that I just delete them as I need the space for Neighbours and Home And Away :whistle:

I should really change my package as dont really watch that many movies and could probably save a bit with Lovefilm, but can I be arsed........no.