STUTZ - Anthology 3CD Box Set

stormspell

Cult and arcane band STUTZ from Ohio which was active during the 80s and managed to release one 7" EP in 1981, vinyl LP in 1983, and one Cassette album in 1987, all of which came self-released on their own Electric Ice records, impossible to find nowadays. They had a cult following and almost signed to Geffen in 1989, but in the end it wasn't meant to be and the band faded out...

This is a massive 3CD Box set with basically everything the band managed to record throughout their career - from AOR on early days to killer hair metal in the later stages. Each CD comes in separate packaging with 12-page booklet with band story, info, lyrics, archive photos and more.

CD1: Contains "Made in USA" LP 1983, 7" EP'81, and bonuses

CD2: Contains "Tearing Up Tonight" 1987, and bonuses

CD3: Contains previously unreleased songs from 1988-1990

CDs can be purchased individually as stand-alone releases, or together as Box-set, hosted in a nice hand-numbered slipcase box.

We're still debating on which artwork goes where, so all previews posted are to be considered "work in progress"

STUTZ-1-3d-box.jpg

STUTZ-2-3d-box.jpg

STUTZ-3-3d-box.jpg

Audio samples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWtivEaApZM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvQA2kNXTjY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My939TI2X5w

Sign me up! gotta get these...when is the targeted release date?

We still have to remaster two of the cds and get booklet layouts for all 3 before sending to the presisng plant. So if everything goes well and as planned, I'd estimate a tentative release date sometime in May.

I'm not a big fan of pre-orders as they put definitive pressure on the due date, and if there is a delay (which easily can happen given there are so many people involved in the process) then it is just one big headache and tons of unhappy people.

I'll have a special offer with some discount and/or free shipping, but it wont be made available until we have the cds on hands and everything is confirmed and ready to go.

We still have to remaster two of the cds and get booklet layouts for all 3 before sending to the presisng plant. So if everything goes well and as planned, I'd estimate a tentative release date sometime in May.

I'm not a big fan of pre-orders as they put definitive pressure on the due date, and if there is a delay (which easily can happen given there are so many people involved in the process) then it is just one big headache and tons of unhappy people.

I'll have a special offer with some discount and/or free shipping, but it wont be made available until we have the cds on hands and everything is confirmed and ready to go.

Hurry up man, really looking forward to this and the other new releases... :)