What Ever Happened To...

Mullethead

They released 3 great albums then vanished. I have no idea what any of the members did after the last album in 1996 and I can find NOTHING on the net. Anyone?

Just fixed your post up, mate. You made a mistake and accidentally called that piece of shit 'Fantasy' and great album. ;)

Thanks for the info guys. Does anyone know why they disbanded or what any of the members did shortly after? Has Roko sang on any other albums? You would think Wikipedia would have a backdrop on these guys.

And Geoff, Fantasy is a GREAT album. Very similar to what the first two Joey Tempest albums were. Acoustic driven stuff is something I love & they did it nicely. That being said Open Invitation is my favorite release by them.

Thanks for the info guys. Does anyone know why they disbanded or what any of the members did shortly after? Has Roko sang on any other albums? You would think Wikipedia would have a backdrop on these guys.

And Geoff, Fantasy is a GREAT album. Very similar to what the first two Joey Tempest albums were. Acoustic driven stuff is something I love & they did it nicely. That being said Open Invitation is my favorite release by them.

Do you have this one, mate:

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=1396&CDName=Jojo

CD with Roko on vocals before the debut. Pretty good AOR disc.

To each their own with regard to 'Fantasy.' As I was saying to Tim the other day, I couldn't even keep this CD for the sake of the complete Roko collection. I thought, and still believe it is an awful CD. I do agree, though, that 'Open Invitation' is definitely their career highlight.