Funny Money

heaven&hell

I've got the S/T and Stick It albums and I just never could get into the band. I would much rather see a new Kix album any day over a new Funny Money release.

I'm sure Dave will know the answer but after the great "Stick It" way back in 2007 I was curious what was going on with Funny Money and if they'll ever do another album.........

New songs written and are being recorded now. With the resurgence that KIX is having it limits the time Funny Money has. Remember 2 other members of KIX are in Funny Money also. I've heard a couple of the new songs and I think the next release will be a strong one.

... Now... Back to the game.

I've got the S/T and Stick It albums and I just never could get into the band. I would much rather see a new Kix album any day or a new Funny Money release.

Stick It is amazing IMO and would fit right in between any of the great Kix albums but yeah I'd rather Kix happen again but without Donnie I don't see it happening.

I'm sure Dave will know the answer but after the great "Stick It" way back in 2007 I was curious what was going on with Funny Money and if they'll ever do another album.........

New songs written and are being recorded now. With the resurgence that KIX is having it limits the time Funny Money has. Remember 2 other members of KIX are in Funny Money also. I've heard a couple of the new songs and I think the next release will be a strong one.

Thanks for the update Dave!

If it's as good as Stick It is then they can count on my purchase.

Do you know where I could pick up Skin To Skin for a decent price?

Everywhere I've looked is $20 or more.

Also how come that one wasn't reissued like the first two were?

I'll see if I can find you a "Skin To Skin".

The first two studio releases were released by Kivel while "Skin To Skin" was released by the band itself.

I'll see if I can find you a "Skin To Skin".

The first two studio releases were released by Kivel while "Skin To Skin" was released by the band itself.

I knew JK had released the first two but wasn't sure about Skin or the live album. So did they buy those first two back and reissue themselves through Perris?

Let me know on the Skin if you get a chance. Thanks Dave! :beerbang: