Shameless - Dial S For Sex

Captain Howdy

Just be aware that it was initially only sposed to be an EP, so only a few of the songs are 100% new.

5 or 6 of the songs are re-records of songs from Splashed.

There are actually two versions of the Katy Perry cover, one with Steve Summers on vocals, another with a woman called Lauren Breen on vocals.

Theres an acoustic version of the old PBF song, Far away, which has a nice vocal duet between Summers and Jani Lane on the choruses.

Another song is a cover of an old Tuff song.

And then theres the Elvis Presley cover, Always on my mind.

Overall a decent album, but not a new album in the truest sense of the word.

A compilation album is due this year as well.

Just be aware that it was initially only sposed to be an EP, so only a few of the songs are 100% new.

5 or 6 of the songs are re-records of songs from Splashed.

There are actually two versions of the Katy Perry cover, one with Steve Summers on vocals, another with a woman called Lauren Breen on vocals.

Theres an acoustic version of the old PBF song, Far away, which has a nice vocal duet between Summers and Jani Lane on the choruses.

Another song is a cover of an old Tuff song.

And then theres the Elvis Presley cover, Always on my mind.

Overall a decent album, but not a new album in the truest sense of the word.

A compilation album is due this year as well.

Cool, thanks for the info. I did see that it was listed as an EP, yet has something like 12 tracks so I was confused. Thanks for the explanation.

• 2 weeks later...

Heard this one today. I guess it's okay but if I'm being totally honest it's a little average after a while between discs. The new songs are pretty cool (but very few in number), and I actually like the version of 'Always on my mind.' 'Hot and cold' isn't great and I really wish they'd done one of Katy Perry's better songs. 'Summertime Goodbye' is actually one of my all-time favourite Tuff songs, but I gotta say... I much prefer the original. I do like the new version/s (why are there 2 on here?) but they don't have the charm of the original... and I prefer the original pre-chorus too.

Anyway, this is worth checking out for a couple of dollars, but not too much. imo.