Crash Street Kids

manicego

From that opening few bars of Sweet Creatures I was hooked!

This is right up my alley. Nice and poppy and punky and glammy and just tasty! Damn another cd I have to go buy...

And whats with the Strokes comparison? Id say more of a Jet vibe? Maybe I have to hear more Strokes?

Either way thanks for the link Dave!

Edit: and now as I get deeper into the album, I'm getting some old school Hanoi, London Quireboys, et al...

From that opening few bars of Sweet Creatures I was hooked!

This is right up my alley. Nice and poppy and punky and glammy and just tasty! Damn another cd I have to go buy...

And whats with the Strokes comparison? Id say more of a Jet vibe? Maybe I have to hear more Strokes?

Either way thanks for the link Dave!

Edit: and now as I get deeper into the album, I'm getting some old school Hanoi, London Quireboys, et al...

The Saves The Day and Strokes comparisons were strictly AOL's, I had nothing to do with that LOL I submitted their bio and there are Mott The Hoople, T. Rex and David Bowie mentions, but neither of those bands. The album is "out" now but will be released nationally (and internationally) the week of January 15, 2012.

Glad you like!

Yeah.... DAVE..... can you hook us up? I heard one song before I went to work and it sounded great. Came home the next morning and POOF.... gone.

Would love to check it out!!

Hey guys, sorry, I don't get a chance to get here much these days so I'm just now seeing the new messages..

The AOL promotion only ran for a week but you can check the band's music out at:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crash-Street-Kids/75511868391?sk=app_2405167945

And their new site at www.crashstreetkids.com should have music up sometime in the next week or 2.