Royal Hunt new album out soon

Ali Rock

They are back with a vengeance. As i am a Die hard fan of their earlier stuff, this is just brilliant. One of the best songs I've heard this year, just amazing. Everything is there; the songs the great choirs and a great production. Can't wait to hear the whole album....

Frontiers Records is pleased to announce the worldwide release on November 14th of “Hard Rain’s Coming”, the first single taken from the forthcoming – 11th – ROYAL HUNT studio album “Show Me How To Live”.

The single will only be available digitally. It will also include an unreleased live version of “Martial Arts” recorded at the ProgPower Festival 2009 in the USA.

The first sample from the new ROYAL HUNT can be listened to following this link: http://www.frontiers.it/m/uploads/audios/royal_hunt_-_hard_rain_s_coming_sample.mp3ROYAL HUNT’s new album presents the return of American singer DC Cooper in the lineup to continue the magic of Royal Hunt and goes back to the classic sound which put the band on the map in the first place, all the way back in 1991.

Or you could listen to samples of all of the tracks here. ;)

http://heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=548&CDName=Show+Me+How+to+Live&Letter=A

The CD and the 2-DVD set of 1996/Closing the Chapter come out Nov. 29 here in the U.S.