TNA (Memphis) - s/t (2011)

Nightrain

another surprise from Eonian, I enjoy this one so much, definitely for you if you dig southern/sleaze metal, well not for AOR/MHR fans though, but the vocal and music is totally awesome!

TNA_ST.JPG

tna(united-states).jpg

Dan has posted samples on the new disc, can be found here

you can also stream the whole album in Myspace

"All Nite Long" explodes with an AC/DC hooks, a brilliant opener and love this on the first spin instantly. "Dirty Love" has that naughty southern riffs, also another winner. "Hard Way" is the heaviest track here, the riffs are tense, the verse and chorus combination are lethal, what a superb song!

"Don't Fade Away" and "It's Over" are mandatory ballads, both are excellent tunes and very well crafted. I must admit the second half is better as they greet you with "Just Another Day", reminds me of Ugly Kid Joe's mischievous style, "Take A Walk" shows Jefrey Harr's energetic rappin', his voice is somehow sounds like Jeff Keith-meets-Spike kinda thing. "It Don't Come Easy" and "You Cried Wolf" are also another monstrous tracks on this side.

If you like the heavy edge of Motley Crue, the raw and original R&R licks of Aerosmith, and the southern sleaze pie of Tora Tora, TNA is totally mind blowing and a great mix of those three

hope you like it too and if anyone already have the disc, please express what you think about this one :party421:

• 1 month later...

Only given this one lazy non-concentrated listen and it sounded pretty good, but I wasn't blown away. If I recall the sound quality was good and the songs were strong. Looking forward to getting better aquainted with this one.

Only given this one lazy non-concentrated listen and it sounded pretty good, but I wasn't blown away. If I recall the sound quality was good and the songs were strong. Looking forward to getting better aquainted with this one.

yup friend, pretty good disc, i think most of the songs are enjoyable, some have that commercial hooks, the ballads are also quite nice, i only listened to this disc three times and i'll say it's a keeper.