My 8 year old son Zach and his buddy.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpacBjfSXeI&feature=youtu.be

Here is video of my 8 year old son Zach and his buddy Cole doing a cover of Dirty Deeds from AC/DC, Zach is on the guitars. It was for the primary school talent show. I was the host of the show and my wife was the organizer, we both teach at the school.

It was the second time the boys played together. Zach doesn't quite have the stage presence of an Angus Young but with practice and a school boy uniform, you'd never know. They need to find a band name, so far the best we've come with was CHICK MAGNETS or FBI (Female Body Inspectors)...Daddy finds the names funny...Mommy not so much.

The world tour starts this summer, look for them in a town near you. :headbanger:

I AM VERY, VERY JEALOUS.

This is exactly what I wanted for son. I never realized my "rock-n'-roll" dream so, I am hoping that my son will. He was able to play everything that he learned from his lessons in music but with, of all instruments - a recorder. Not so rock n'roll. But I hope he'll learn this summer how to play the guitar.