rip-off ebay seller [drgoon_jpn]

Look, I am not a supporter of shill bidding. But English society is not the best example for imitation. In a few States in USA & in other places in the world the death penalty is available. Maybe that's a crime not shill bidding! In any case every new shit on ebay starts from the English version ebay.co.uk.

Haven't you noticed that they are using (especially kreator) their 2nd accounts to increase the price & sometimes to buy a cd if it's not at the right "reserved" price? Not a bad thing definitely.

Gosh! The used cd shops are paying taxes for their business in every country you've typed that comparison by accident right?

english law is not best example, but one of examples. all ebay rules is not correct / some ebay rules is correct, and the rule for shill bidding is correct, only problem is that ebay doesn't have any way to prove that is shill bidding when seller's friends bid for seller.

why do you talking about tax? that is not point. have you ever sold your items at ebay before? if so, did you pay tax to your country? when you buy any item from foreign country, ask your seller to write the real price for customs as you can pay tax.

so are you against such ebayer as like kreator / randomcoils? why? because they outbid you?

Look, I am not a supporter of shill bidding. But English society is not the best example for imitation. In a few States in USA & in other places in the world the death penalty is available. Maybe that's a crime not shill bidding! In any case every new shit on ebay starts from the English version ebay.co.uk.

Haven't you noticed that they are using (especially kreator) their 2nd accounts to increase the price & sometimes to buy a cd if it's not at the right "reserved" price? Not a bad thing definitely.

Gosh! The used cd shops are paying taxes for their business in every country you've typed that comparison by accident right?

english law is not best example, but one of examples. all ebay rules is not correct / some ebay rules is correct, and the rule for shill bidding is correct, only problem is that ebay doesn't have any way to prove that is shill bidding when seller's friends bid for seller.

why do you talking about tax? that is not point. have you ever sold your items at ebay before? if so, did you pay tax to your country? when you buy any item from foreign country, ask your seller to write the real price for customs as you can pay tax.

so are you against such ebayer as like kreator / randomcoils? why? because they outbid you?

1) I agree

2) Because your comparison of a private seller with a store is for good laughs. Yes I have sold a couple of things but it wasn't me who compared private big sellers with stores saying that they are doing the same.

3) Because the most are using the same shill bidding as the Japanese guy for who you are whining at. Just without so much success...

1) I agree

2) Because your comparison of a private seller with a store is for good laughs. Yes I have sold a couple of things but it wasn't me who compared private big sellers with stores saying that they are doing the same.

3) Because the most are using the same shill bidding as the Japanese guy for who you are whining at. Just without so much success...

is it non-sense to compare such ebay sellers with used cd shop because they pay tax???? what a great logic!! i know the owner of a record shop who used to buy CDs from ebay to sell them at his shop. so, as to you, though they all do same thing, the owner of record shop is good guy because he has his own business, but kreator / randomcoil is bad guy because they are private seller. and don't compare him with such bad guys because he pay tax!

you totally misunderstand what is "shill bidding". kreator / randomcoil PAY for the CDs they won and resell them at ebay. (though kreator is some suspicous when he bid on momojirou's items) all is legal. i think a lot of person including kreator/randomcoil are doing same thing at ebay. but drgoon / japanrarehunter raise the price of their own items using their another or friends accounts. their buyers was ripped off when they outbid such "false" bidders. that is shill bidding and that is crime. they are big difference.

1) I agree

is it non-sense to compare such ebay sellers with used cd shop because they pay tax???? what a great logic!! i know the owner of a record shop who used to buy CDs from ebay to sell them at his shop. so, as to you, though they all do same thing, the owner of record shop is good guy because he has his own business, but kreator / randomcoil is bad guy because they are private seller. and don't compare him with such bad guys because he pay tax!

you totally misunderstand what is "shill bidding". kreator / randomcoil PAY for the CDs they won and resell them at ebay. (though kreator is some suspicous when he bid on momojirou's items) all is legal. i think a lot of person including kreator/randomcoil are doing same thing at ebay. but drgoon / japanrarehunter raise the price of their own items using their another or friends accounts. their buyers was ripped off when they outbid such "false" bidders. that is shill bidding and that is crime. they are big difference.

Of course. You can't compare different things (oranges with apples for example as we all know from the age of 4). The cd store is legal (do you have illegal ones in FL?) & he pays rent, taxes & everything to keep his store & you are comparing him with the guys who are just selling (mouldy) air...

"but drgoon / japanrarehunter raise the price of their own items using their another or friends accounts."

kreator & randomcoils are doing the same thing & there's NO difference at all. Kreator has another account (hammerheart44) & I can tell you 10 more accounts from "friends" (Singapore, Malaysia, Japan) who raise the price of their own items each time for each other. When kreator gets $10,000 for every round of auctions he doesn't give a shit if a double account of him wins an item or a real friend gets a cd at a low price. He can cancel the deal or he can sell it & pay the fees which is nothing comparing to the amount he usually gets but the most important the dramatically increasing prices due to his friends' shill-bidding. Nothing left to say...

But drgoon / japanrarehunter raise the price of their own items using their another or friends accounts. their buyers was ripped off when they outbid such "false" bidders. that is shill bidding and that is crime. they are big difference.

Though I do not agree with shill bidding and do think it is unethical... I DO NOT believe "drgoon" is exactly ripping off his buyers. Nobody is forcing the buyers to bid on the item. The buyer is free to stop bidding at any time. The buyer could just put in a high bid (whatever he is willing to pay for the cd) and all is solved. I blame the buyers themselves. If they are dumb enough to overpay for a CD so be it.

"but drgoon / japanrarehunter raise the price of their own items using their another or friends accounts."

when i talk about kreator, i am saying his activity as bidder as like randomcoil. ok, is it clear if i say hammerheart44 / randomcoil? i am NOT talking about kreator72 / thallos81. they buy CDs from ebay and sell them again at ebay. that is NOT shill bidding and NOT bad thing.

It doesn't make sense, it's not even high dollar stuff. This is the reason I'm so done with Ebay.

One of the reasons for me as well. I may bid on items from time to time, but I have not sold there in a LONG time. Their inconsistent enforcement of their own shill bidding rules is disgusting.

Though I do not agree with shill bidding and do think it is unethical... I DO NOT believe "drgoon" is exactly ripping off his buyers. Nobody is forcing the buyers to bid on the item. The buyer is free to stop bidding at any time. The buyer could just put in a high bid (whatever he is willing to pay for the cd) and all is solved. I blame the buyers themselves. If they are dumb enough to overpay for a CD so be it.

there are a lot of cases to auctions. assume one of such cases. here is an item you are willing to pay $30 for, and drgoon also know this item deserve $30, so he doesn't want to sell it for less than $30. instead he set the starting bid as $9, his friend momojirou will bid on it for $29.99.

it doesn't matter who bid on it first. you may be winner of it, and you will pay $30 for it. ok, as you was willing to pay $30 for it, you can be happy with the result even if you know the seller did shill bidding. but you lost the chance to buy it for $9 (if nobody bid on it) or at least less than $30.

and assume there is another person who are willing to pay $30 for it. he found the current bid is $30 when last minutes of the auction. well, it is possible he is willing to pay a little more. if he outbid you, you can think you also pay a little more......and finally the stupid battle. but without the shill bidding, in other words, if the auction's price stay with $9 til last minutes, the result can be different. there is definite difference between 2 rivals and 3 rivals (= actually 2 rivals + 1 false bidder)

there are a lot of cases to auctions. assume one of such cases. here is an item you are willing to pay $30 for, and drgoon also know this item deserve $30, so he doesn't want to sell it for less than $30. instead he set the starting bid as $9, his friend momojirou will bid on it for $29.99.

it doesn't matter who bid on it first. you may be winner of it, and you will pay $30 for it. ok, as you was willing to pay $30 for it, you can be happy with the result even if you know the seller did shill bidding. but you lost the chance to buy it for $9 (if nobody bid on it) or at least less than $30.

and assume there is another person who are willing to pay $30 for it. he found the current bid is $30 when last minutes of the auction. well, it is possible he is willing to pay a little more. if he outbid you, you can think you also pay a little more......and finally the stupid battle. but without the shill bidding, in other words, if the auction's price stay with $9 til last minutes, the result can be different. there is definite difference between 2 rivals and 3 rivals (= actually 2 rivals + 1 false bidder)

TRUE... But nobody should bid beyond what the CD is worth to them personally. If they want to get in a bidding war, whether it's with a shill bidder or legit bidder that is up to them. That is just being dumb if they pay more than they believe the CD is worth to them.

In your example... Sure the buyer would love to get the CD for $9.00, who wouldn't want to get something as cheap as possible? I still feel that a bidder should never bid more than what they feel the CD is worth to them. If you don't feel you should pay $30.00 or more for the CD... Don't bid that high.

PS- Not trying to argue with you here... I do understand what you are saying. I also don't believe that shill bidding is ethical. I just look at it a little differently. I don't feel bad for a buyer who overpays for an item on his own free will.

when i talk about kreator, i am saying his activity as bidder as like randomcoil. ok, is it clear if i say hammerheart44 / randomcoil? i am NOT talking about kreator72 / thallos81. they buy CDs from ebay and sell them again at ebay. that is NOT shill bidding and NOT bad thing.

I can't understand what the hell are you trying to say. You said "dragoon is bad because he uses shill bidding to increase the price of his auctions" & I told you that there are many guys/sellers who are doing the same.

I can't understand why you are playing with words. All the specific 4 accounts kreator/hammerheart/thallos/randomcoils are double accounts (selling & buying). It's all in your mind what are you trying to say about "bidder" or "Seller" kreator. I do compare oranges with oranges. That means sellers with sellers. If you can't understand that simple thing I can't help you. If these are your friends it's a different story too.

By the way is there anyone who have noticed the extremely logical prices of pricekillers' auctions?

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/pricekillers001/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_since=15&_sop=3&_rdc=1&_rdc=2

Thallos didn't bid on any of his auctions this time because he hasn't sold almost anything on his personal auctions. The selling prices were 5 times lower than when he bids. I wish he will be broke forever & save us from his presence...

I can't understand what the hell are you trying to say. You said "dragoon is bad because he uses shill bidding to increase the price of his auctions" & I told you that there are many guys/sellers who are doing the same.

I can't understand why you are playing with words. All the specific 4 accounts kreator/hammerheart/thallos/randomcoils are double accounts (selling & buying). It's all in your mind what are you trying to say about "bidder" or "Seller" kreator. I do compare oranges with oranges. That means sellers with sellers. If you can't understand that simple thing I can't help you. If these are your friends it's a different story too.

By the way is there anyone who have noticed the extremely logical prices of pricekillers' auctions?

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/pricekillers001/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_since=15&_sop=3&_rdc=1&_rdc=2

Thallos didn't bid on any of his auctions this time because he hasn't sold almost anything on his personal auctions. The selling prices were 5 times lower than when he bids. I wish he will be broke forever & save us from his presence...

we are talking "shill bidding" in this topic. right? so when you talk about the guy randomcoil, it means he is also doing shill bidding. you also said he is doing same thing. right? so do you have any evidence he is doing shill bidding? i expect your answer to prove he does shill bidding. stop to saying such stupid answer, "he is doing same thing". if you talk about only kreator, you can be correct. i didn't talk about kreator in here as i don't have any evidence to prove it (even though i guess he is doing it)

i understand you hate him as he outbid you so many times. but that is not shill bidding. if you don't still understand what is shill bidding, go to ebay or some related web site, and study what is shill bidding. we are not talking in this topic about any seller you hate personally.

and don't misunderstand, i am not friend of him. i don't know his real name even.

and finally look the feedback list drgoon / pricekiller / japanrarehunter received. you can find a lot of russian buyers who buy and pay so much. i am sure some of them is reseller. randomcoils is not the only person who buy and sell.

TRUE... But nobody should bid beyond what the CD is worth to them personally. If they want to get in a bidding war, whether it's with a shill bidder or legit bidder that is up to them. That is just being dumb if they pay more than they believe the CD is worth to them.

In your example... Sure the buyer would love to get the CD for $9.00, who wouldn't want to get something as cheap as possible? I still feel that a bidder should never bid more than what they feel the CD is worth to them. If you don't feel you should pay $30.00 or more for the CD... Don't bid that high.

PS- Not trying to argue with you here... I do understand what you are saying. I also don't believe that shill bidding is ethical. I just look at it a little differently. I don't feel bad for a buyer who overpays for an item on his own free will.

yes, i also understand what you are saying. nobody force buyer to pay much. but some people do it. i think that is the natural behavior of human being. i don't want to talk about any psychological issue. :D instead, i want to say you a real story.

i used to go to Tokyo every year to buy CDs. and some friends used to give me their want list + their maximum price when i go to Tokyo. a friend of mine was looking for Metallica Kill 'em All Japan 12 tracks, and he said he can pay for it up to $40. when i have been Tokyo, i found it but the price was about $60. but i thought $60 may be ok for him. so i bought it for him.

i was back to home and met him (say "A") and another my friend (say "B"). "A" said $60 is a little high. then "B" said to sell it to him for $60. and then what happen? "A" said 'i am first, i will buy it for $60' :D

yes, "A" may be stupid. but that is human being.

when you bid on any item from such seller as like drgoon, you will always meet such people as like "B". problem is that "B" is real bidder or drgoon's friend (or drgoon's another account)

we are talking "shill bidding" in this topic. right? so when you talk about the guy randomcoil, it means he is also doing shill bidding. you also said he is doing same thing. right? so do you have any evidence he is doing shill bidding? i expect your answer to prove he does shill bidding. stop to saying such stupid answer, "he is doing same thing". if you talk about only kreator, you can be correct. i didn't talk about kreator in here as i don't have any evidence to prove it (even though i guess he is doing it)

i understand you hate him as he outbid you so many times. but that is not shill bidding. if you don't still understand what is shill bidding, go to ebay or some related web site, and study what is shill bidding. we are not talking in this topic about any seller you hate personally.

and don't misunderstand, i am not friend of him. i don't know his real name even.

and finally look the feedback list drgoon / pricekiller / japanrarehunter received. you can find a lot of russian buyers who buy and pay so much. i am sure some of them is reseller. randomcoils is not the only person who buy and sell.

It's close Easter here & I don't want to blame. You use the usual communistic method. your statement : "This apple is blue". my Answer : "There are other blue apples like "X" or "Y" or "Z" why don't you have a problem with those too?" Your turn : ""X" & "Y" & "Z" are not blue apples!" my turn : ""X" & "Y" & "Z" are blue apples because of a,b,c". Your turn : "OK "X" & "Y" MAY be blue apples (according to my guess!) but what about "Z"? If you can't prove it NOW you are stupid, you are a hater, your pennis is small etc". My answer : "I have better things to do than to prove that I'm not an elephant"

It's close Easter here & I don't want to blame. You use the usual communistic method. your statement : "This apple is blue". my Answer : "There are other blue apples like "X" or "Y" or "Z" why don't you have a problem with those too?" Your turn : ""X" & "Y" & "Z" are not blue apples!" my turn : ""X" & "Y" & "Z" are blue apples because of a,b,c". Your turn : "OK "X" & "Y" MAY be blue apples (according to my guess!) but what about "Z"? If you can't prove it NOW you are stupid, you are a hater, your pennis is small etc". My answer : "I have better things to do than to prove that I'm not an elephant"

Okay, now I am lost. Time to let this thread die....

Okay, now I am lost. Time to let this thread die....

Yes please...

It doesn't make sense, it's not even high dollar stuff. This is the reason I'm so done with Ebay.

One of the reasons for me as well. I may bid on items from time to time, but I have not sold there in a LONG time. Their inconsistent enforcement of their own shill bidding rules is disgusting.

Yeah Ebay really, really sucks nowadays. I only bid on the stuff I can't find on Amazon and Musicstack.

Oh yeah I purchased some killer stuff from you on Amazon. Thanks a bunch.

Yeah Ebay really, really sucks nowadays. I only bid on the stuff I can't find on Amazon and Musicstack.

Oh yeah I purchased some killer stuff from you on Amazon. Thanks a bunch.

Glad to have a satisfied customer! Thanks!