The Killing - New Show on AMC

heaven&hell

This looks really good. I will be watching.

It was a good episode and glad they did the two hour thing.

At first you think the new detective is an idiot creepy guy but you learn that he's actually smart and knows what to say to get those kids to lead him to the real crime scene. The scene where they find the girl and Brent Sexton(the dad) is on the phone with the mother was so freaking powerful. Great acting. I'm not sold on the lead character yet but I have a feeling she'll grow on me. Yup good show and I plan on watching.

At first you think the new detective is an idiot creepy guy but you learn that he's actually smart and knows what to say to get those kids to lead him to the real crime scene. The scene where they find the girl and Brent Sexton(the dad) is on the phone with the mother was so freaking powerful. Great acting. I'm not sold on the lead character yet but I have a feeling she'll grow on me. Yup good show and I plan on watching.

Totally agree with you on the scene where they find the girl. I was like "wow". Very very powerful scene. Bery well acted. I also agree with you on the lead. Not sure what to think. Seems ok but in the back of my mind I keep thinking they could have found better. Maybe time will tell. I will be watching this as well.

Totally agree with you on the scene where they find the girl. I was like "wow". Very very powerful scene. Bery well acted. I also agree with you on the lead. Not sure what to think. Seems ok but in the back of my mind I keep thinking they could have found better. Maybe time will tell. I will be watching this as well.

My best analogy would be when Fringe first debuted I wasn't crazy about Anna Torv as Olivia but over time I couldn't never see the show without her. I'm hoping that happens here.

My guess is that the teacher is the killer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Holy smokes what a F'ing twist at the end.

So who was Holder working with? I'm assuming it was the mayor.

I was thinking the same thing.

• 6 months later...