Titan's Eve

JamesEagle

Has anyone heard of this lot? Quite thrashy heavy metal, I've listened to a couple of tracks and they sound fantastic. There's an album called 'The Divine Equal', although I can't find it on CD, it only seems to be available for download.

Any thoughts?

Titan's Eve myspace

Has anyone heard of this lot? Quite thrashy heavy metal, I've listened to a couple of tracks and they sound fantastic. There's an album called 'The Divine Equal', although I can't find it on CD, it only seems to be available for download.

Any thoughts?

Titan's Eve myspace

Yep, good thrash/heavy metal band. Stumbled across them when they submitted their album to Hardrock Haven for review and was very impressed (though the actual review ended up going to another staff writer). They've definitely got a good sound for a modern heavy metal band.

Any thoughts?

Titan's Eve myspace

Yep, good thrash/heavy metal band. Stumbled across them when they submitted their album to Hardrock Haven for review and was very impressed (though the actual review ended up going to another staff writer). They've definitely got a good sound for a modern heavy metal band.

It's a good review (link: Hardrock Haven review). Definitely worth checking out, metal fans. Here's another very favourable review: Hellbound.ca review. And another, on one of my favourite websites: Metal Observer review.

The album is difficult to get on CD, but the download is reasonable - it's one of those "pay what you think is fair" jobs, so you can get it for anything above $0.50. I think it's available at this site: bandcamp link but I can't check it on my work PC. Plus I've corresponded with the vocalist/guitarist Brian Gamblin on Facebook and he seems to be a really top bloke, so I hope they do well.

:beerbang: