Carpark North

Stefan

If you like a lot of keyboards in rock, this is your thang. Call it modern rock or whatever, this band is quite good. I first heard of them a couple of months ago and I'm a sucker for this kind of music. The 80's springs to mind when I listen to their songs.

They have already released 4 or 5 albums so they aren't actually new kids on the block.

Edited by Stefan

Really good stuff Stefan. Nice to see them doing a cover of Michael W. Smith's 'Save Me From Myself' which is a brilliant track. Will definitely be checking this one out. Thanx for the vids.

Just checked some more on this and it seems that Michael W.Smith covered the Carpark North song not the other way around. Cool tune whatever.

Wow, yeah the guys kind of creep me out but them's some pretty awesome songs there. Is this some creepy Finnish band that is impossible to find?

Wow, yeah the guys kind of creep me out but them's some pretty awesome songs there. Is this some creepy Finnish band that is impossible to find?

They are Danish mate and you can get their latest 'Lost' cd, which is a compilataion of tracks from their previous albums (which includes all the tracks above) pretty easily. I just ordered one for £7 on Amazon.

They are Danish mate and you can get their latest 'Lost' cd, which is a compilataion of tracks from their previous albums (which includes all the tracks above) pretty easily. I just ordered one for £7 on Amazon.

Nice... yeah, just noticed the Danish part in the thread title. :lol:

On 12/10/2010 at 3:10 AM, Geoff said:
On 12/10/2010 at 2:58 AM, Jez said:
On 12/10/2010 at 2:08 AM, Geoff said:

Nice... yeah, just noticed the Danish part in the thread title. :lol:

Heh you thought it was Finnish 'cause I started the thread? I'm listening to other stuff as well :christmas:

Edited by Stefan