FERRARI RUFFS (COLD SWEAT)

DrumRman

I never thought over the years to post about this but after discussin in another forum I figured why not.

Here is a very cool demo tape I own titled FERRARI RUFFS. Imagine the Cold Sweat album without the vocals and there you go! No crap demo sound....this is perfect studio mixes and production just without the vocal tracks!

I bought this on ebay close to 10 years ago, and have no idea of its original origin.

Heres a sample for you to hear!

http://www.themetalmadman.com/CS.mp3

COLDSWEAT2.jpg

Johnnyboy, u know that Erik Gamans (Cold Sweat guitarist))is from you neck of the woods, to be exact ..Bedford NH

Johnnyboy, u know that Erik Gamans (Cold Sweat guitarist))is from you neck of the woods, to be exact ..Bedford NH

Sure do. He was surprised I had the Sweating Bullets songs! He also told me about PAIN SOCIETY a band after Sweating Bullets with Cory on vocals as well :)

I live in Raymond NH now with my current GF. She has family in Berlin, and has asked me if I wanted to go up there (I have never been North of Littleton). You up for some beer drinkin' before summer is over?

Sure do. He was surprised I had the Sweating Bullets songs! He also told me about PAIN SOCIETY a band after Sweating Bullets with Cory on vocals as well :)

I live in Raymond NH now with my current GF. She has family in Berlin, and has asked me if I wanted to go up there (I have never been North of Littleton). You up for some beer drinkin' before summer is over?

I have the Sweating Bullets stuff too and its amazing. Hard Times Tough Luck was on their hotline back in the day but sadly never released. The cd I have that claims all SB material is mostly old demo's of CS. There are only about five Sweating Bullets songs out there I believe but they are awesome. I have looked for Pain Society for years with no luck :(

I have the Sweating Bullets stuff too and its amazing. Hard Times Tough Luck was on their hotline back in the day but sadly never released. The cd I have that claims all SB material is mostly old demo's of CS. There are only about five Sweating Bullets songs out there I believe but they are awesome. I have looked for Pain Society for years with no luck :(

It's to bad they didn't record a second Cold Sweat disc with the same lineup of the first although the Medicine Wheel debut with Marc was awesome but CS was just a little better IMO.

Didn't or doesn't Rory/Roy have a band called "The Fifth" that was some kind of modern metal type band?

It's to bad they didn't record a second Cold Sweat disc with the same lineup of the first although the Medicine Wheel debut with Marc was awesome but CS was just a little better IMO.

Didn't or doesn't Rory/Roy have a band called "The Fifth" that was some kind of modern metal type band?

Yep, but sadly other thsn the vox it is not good :(

Yep, but sadly other thsn the vox it is not good :(

I think I remember you telling me that before and that's a shame since IMO he had one of the best voices of those bands from the early 90's.

• 8 years later...