Crashdiet - Rest In Sleaze - REISSUE?

Robtyketto

Cool! :tumbsup:

I gotta pick up a copy as well. I wanna hear what all the hype is about this band..

SPINEFARM?

I had no idea they were still around (and branching out of Death Metal).

You would think That a bigger label would pick this up..

Spinefarm is a Finnish label, and has been making quite a lot of signings in recent times, and now has a UK arm as well.

Reckless Love are signed to Spinefarm already, so its no surprise that they seem to be reissuing a band like Crashdiet as well.

Even the British band Jettblack are now signed to them.

Just looked on Amazon.co.uk, and they are also saying that the album will be re-released in July, so it all looks genuine.

You would think That a bigger label would pick this up..

Well they do seem to have big label connections at least as the Reckless Love CD was released through Spinefarm via Universal Records.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• White Lion's Big Game was a massive letdown after Pride but over the years it's grown on me. Cinderella's Heartbreak Station was always way too bluesy and too far removed from the debut but again the quality of the songs sunk in after about 15 years. Spread Eagle's Open To The Public was a bit of a letdown compared to the debut but there's enough strong stuff on it once it gets under your skin to enjoy it. Whitesnake's Slip of the Tongue was another real letdown post 1987. Vai didn't do the songs any favours but again there's a pretty good collection of songs once I got over my disappointment. Anything by Harem Scarem after the debut. Still there best for me by a long shot but heaps of solid albums in the mix. Shotgun Messiahs 3rd industrial album. On first listen wtf but songs are fkn awesome. Same goes with  Wasp's KFD.
    • I've mentioned it before, but I wasn't in love with either Roxx Gang's 'Things you've never done before' or Vain's 'No Respect' when I first heard them. That was in the early stages, though. Vain's in one of my top 10 albums and I love the Roxx Gang one too, so things certainly changed.  Neither are exactly my favourite albums ever, but Cinderella's 'Heartbreak station' and Warrant's 'Ultraphobic' both took a long while for me to come around on. I actually returned the Cinderella CD when I bought that one, and only re-purchased it second hand many years later. Still don't love it, but dislike it less, lol.  To answer Karpetface's question, not to the degree of hatred, but back in the day when all I ever had were CDs and cassettes and once they were bought they were bought, I tended to give everything a lot more chances than I would today, where music consumption is the polar opposite. When I only had dozens, or up until it was a couple of hundred albums... the time to give something a chance again seemed to come around a lot more often than these days, when there's a million songs to choose from all the time. 
    • Now also the official video is out, recorded live in front of  large crowd in California.  This song seems to be a real grower. Was actually a bit disappointed after first 2 listens. But still played it few more times. And then it happened - when I was doing other things, without music, parts of song started playing in my head ;-).   
    • not quite is accordance with the thread, but I saw Vain support Skid Row back in the day and really didn't like them, then years later actually discovered that I liked the debut - it was after Enough Rope was released and I worked backwards. Also I returned the John Kilzer Memory in the Making cd, but came to love the album but still don't own the cd
    • I think I saw them at Cathouse in St.Kilda .  It got re issue 3 years ago with a different cover
    • Have you had a chance to give "Bangalore Choir - On Target" a sping yet?
    • They actually sound great together, despite your reservations towards Floor. 
    • Not at all what I thought a band called "Days of Wine" would sound like; I was expecting something much more laid back. This could be awesome, though.  There have been many days of wine in my life lately. ;}
    • Days Of Wine | Facebook   The self-titled “Days Of Wine” is the upcoming debut album from DAYS OF WINE, consisting of close friends from the Oslo / Norway rock music scene. After years of playing in their respective bands, it was time to join forces to make a high class melodic classic rock album. All are reputed musicians from the major Melodic Hard Rock scene; superb songwriter / keyboardist Leif Johansen (21 Guns, Phenomena), singer Leif Digernes (Westpoint), guitarist Tom Sennerud (Stoneflower), drummer Geir Digernes (Sons Of Angels) and guitarist Jon Johannessen (Stoneflower, Ronni Le Tekro’s Kingdom). Some friends also came by and contributed to some of the songs, i.e. brothers Gregg Bissonette (drums, David Lee Roth) and Matt Bissonette, (bass, David Lee Roth, Joe Satriani), Jon Pettersen (Ammunition), Lars Andrè Kvistum (Conception) keyboards, and Ronni Le Tekro (TNT) dropping some guitar. You can’t go wrong with “Days Of Wine”; this is classic, traditional melodic hard rock / classic rock from the Scandi factory. During Spring 2021, ten songs were recorded for the self-titled debut at Stable Studios, Oslo. The songs are based on the lyrics of Leif Johansen but musically grounded in the Classic Rock genre. Leading the charge is the melodic and “raspy” voice of singer Leif Digernes. To emphasize the classic rock vibe, all backing tracks were recorded “live” in the studio. With such astute and accomplished musicians, it couldn’t have been done in any other way. 01 – Seven Days In Love 02 – Devil`s Bill 03 – Spread Your Wings 04 – Healerman 05 – Like The Others (feat. Markus Klyve) 06 – Never Stop Believing 07 – Angels In Disguise (feat. Gregg & Matt Bissonette) 08 – My Last Kiss 09 – Paint The Sky 10 – Days Of Wine Leif Digernes: Vocals (Westpoint, Bronx, Stuntbandet) Leif Johansen, Bass, keyboards, Vocals (21 Guns, Phenomena, A-ha) Geir Digernes, Drums/Percussion, (Sons Of Angels, Stuntbandet) Tom Sennerud, Guitar, Vocals (Stoneflower, Diezel) Jon Johannessen, Guitar, (Stoneflower, Diezel, Ronni Le Tekro’s Kingdom)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.