On my way!

Leykis101

To use my newly purchased Jazz\Lakers tickets! lets watch the Jazz role them in game 3, for this is surely the only win the Jazz will ever get!

Good luck(I don't really mean that) but they better do something about stopping Gasol and Bynum as that's the way to beat the Lakers. Of course the Lakers usually do struggle a little in Utah so I'd expect them to lose this game.

Edit:

Damn if someone would of told me that Bynum and Gasol would be held to 14 points combined and the Lakers would still win I would of thought they were crazy. Never would of saw Fisher and Artest stepping up and playing that well. I'm happy the Lakers won since I'm a big fan but I have to admit that even if that wouldn't of won I would of considered that a GREAT game either way with the last 3 minutes being unbelievable IMO.

Who the fuck posted something under my name on here? everyone knows the Lakers are my team! not the Jazz, ive always been a Lakers fan, Lakers, Yankees, and Saints, those have been my favorite teams since I was a kid!

Who the fuck posted something under my name on here? everyone knows the Lakers are my team! not the Jazz, ive always been a Lakers fan, Lakers, Yankees, and Saints, those have been my favorite teams since I was a kid!

:lol: