House of Lords - Fav Album of the New Lineup(2006-2009)

House of Lords - Fav Album of New Lineup  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My fav of the new ones is without hesitation 'World Upside Down' with 'Cartesian Dreams' second and 'Come to My Kingdom' third. I really like 'Kingdom' at first and still like it but it was maybe just a little too AOR for my tastes. I didn't like 'Cartesian' much at all on the first spin but after many spins it's grown on me and I love it now.

Man that's a hard one, cousin. I also went with 'World upside down'. I think overall it's just slightly the best one, with the best tunes, but the other two are not far off at all. Fact is, I love all three. And another fact is, all three are better than 'Sahara'... which is a pretty good effort.

Man that's a hard one, cousin. I also went with 'World upside down'. I think overall it's just slightly the best one, with the best tunes, but the other two are not far off at all. Fact is, I love all three. And another fact is, all three are better than 'Sahara'... which is a pretty good effort.

Better than Sahara? Now that's a party I will not be attending since that's my fav HOL disc.

Better than Sahara? Now that's a party I will not be attending since that's my fav HOL disc.

WTF? Really? You crazy bastard. I still prefer 'Demons Down' and the s/t to the three most recent CDs, but if you ask me the last three CDs all CRUSH 'Sahara'. Which I do like... but cousin? Seriously?

WTF? Really? You crazy bastard. I still prefer 'Demons Down' and the s/t to the three most recent CDs, but if you ask me the last three CDs all CRUSH 'Sahara'. Which I do like... but cousin? Seriously?

Sorry cousin but 'Sahara' was my intro to HOL after hearing 'Can't Find My Way Home' and I was hooked and then saw the awesome video for 'Remember My Name'(still one of the great ballads of all time IMO). I absolutely love 'Demons Down' and it would probably be a case of #1A & #1B with those two. The debut which I got a few years later is awesome to but might be a little to AOR in places for me but there isn't any tunes I dislike though. I would say I probably like 'World Upside Down' just as much as the debut so it'd be my #3 or at least tied for #3.

'Remember My Name'(still one of the great ballads of all time IMO).

Won't get any argument from me there. That song is absolutely stunning and one of my all-time faves too.

I also love the title track and 'Laydown Staydown' is awesome... but I don't know. Aside from that I found it pretty average. Even that 'Can't find my way home' tune, I'm sorry to say. :(

'Remember My Name'(still one of the great ballads of all time IMO).

Won't get any argument from me there. That song is absolutely stunning and one of my all-time faves too.

I also love the title track and 'Laydown Staydown' is awesome... but I don't know. Aside from that I found it pretty average. Even that 'Can't find my way home' tune, I'm sorry to say. :(

"It Aint Love", "Heart on the Line", "Shoot", "Chains of Love" and "Kiss of Fire" are all awesome as well IMO.

I just love how they had the more hard rock songs with a mix of the more melodic stuff.

Plus Doug Aldrich played on it. :guitbannana:

In order, but non come close to the mighty 'Demons Down and the 'S.T'

World Upside Down

Come To My Kingdom

Cartesian Dreams