Is this the best line-up ever....

glam_junkie

I'd see it. I actually dislike more bands there than I like, but I'd sell my scrotum to see Treat, HEAT and Crazy Lixx playing in the same line-up. Throw in Babylon Bombs and Hardcore Superstar and it'd be a good day out.

I'd see it. I actually dislike more bands there than I like, but I'd sell my scrotum to see Treat, HEAT and Crazy Lixx playing in the same line-up. Throw in Babylon Bombs and Hardcore Superstar and it'd be a good day out.

When I came home today I never imagined that I would be reading a list of great bands and for a split second have the thought of Geoff's scrotum flash before my mind. I feel dirty for that happening yet confused because in hindsight it seemed unavoidable. How does someone censor their eyes from something before they read it? No matter how brief that moment was, I am now thinking about hiring someone to pre-read these posts for me.

Going to a corner to cry now...

When I came home today I never imagined that I would be reading a list of great bands and for a split second have the thought of Geoff's scrotum flash before my mind. I feel dirty for that happening yet confused because in hindsight it seemed unavoidable. How does someone censor their eyes from something before they read it? No matter how brief that moment was, I am now thinking about hiring someone to pre-read these posts for me.

Going to a corner to cry now...

:lol: The best thing you can do is just skip a post as soon as you see my name on it. Most people do. :tumbsup:

you have thought of geoff's scrotum along names such as 'crazy lixx', 'reptile smile' and 'treat'. There's seriously something wrong there...

Back to the gig...

Hardcore Superstar, Babylon Bombs, Crazy Lixx in the one place together would be awesome let along HEAT, Gasoline Queen, Glorious Bank Robbers.

Add Crashdiet and Bulletrian and it would be perfect.

I'ts the sorta thing that makes me wanna check out the price of a plane ticket!

you have thought of geoff's scrotum along names such as 'crazy lixx', 'reptile smile' and 'treat'. There's seriously something wrong there...

Back to the gig...

Hardcore Superstar, Babylon Bombs, Crazy Lixx in the one place together would be awesome let along HEAT, Gasoline Queen, Glorious Bank Robbers.

Add Crashdiet and Bulletrian and it would be perfect.

I'ts the sorta thing that makes me wanna check out the price of a plane ticket!

:lol: You're a crazy man. Can we please swap bank accounts? ;)

Hey, do you know if Bulletrain have a full album due this year? I like those guys. You've got me curious now, too. I didn't pick you for a HEAT fan... in that case what about Treat?

I know, I am really envious about the bands in Europe, particularly Sweden, and the fact they don't get to the US too much.

...and thanks for pointing out the band names. Bad Monday, bad, bad Monday.