The one thing that could save soccer

Geoff

So I was channel surfing as I went to sleep at 2am on Friday morning and there was some soccer on TV. So I think awesome, this will help me get to sleep nice and quick. UNTIL!!! The f*cking c*nt motherf*ckers emerged. Seriously, I'd have been watching less than 30 seconds before the f*ggots started diving and tripping on every single ball and a ball of red hot hatred built up within me and I never slept again for the rest of my life.

Now, there's only one thing that can fix this. In a perfect world, I would like gunmen on the edges of the field and everytime someone takes a dive this person is shot and actually killed on the spot. That's it, end of life - you're dead. Now, that's a perfect world. Unfortunately we live in a world pull of pansies so I propose this rule:

Instead of giving yellow/red cards to the people that allegedly "trip" other players, why can no one see how much the game is being completely destroyed because of this, and reverse it? Anyone who is even remotely suspected of taking a dive or milking a penalty should be given a red card immediately. I dare you to tell me that this would not improve the game 100% times over.

I heard on the radio the other day a soccer club was fined for receiving too many yellow cards in one game. Well I propose the other team should have been fined instead, for milking too many penalties in one game. If you can't kill them, at least learn a way to legally punish these c*nts.

So I was channel surfing as I went to sleep at 2am on Friday morning and there was some soccer on TV. So I think awesome, this will help me get to sleep nice and quick. UNTIL!!! The f*cking c*nt motherf*ckers emerged. Seriously, I'd have been watching less than 30 seconds before the f*ggots started diving and tripping on every single ball and a ball of red hot hatred built up within me and I never slept again for the rest of my life.

:rofl2: