Robert Tepper - No Easy Way Out

Ytseman

I have a feeling that it is Yesterrock who are re-issuing this, along with the Tom De Luca 'Down To The Wire' disc this month. Both excellent albums and both are on my list of priority wants.

If it is Yesterrrock I wonder what happened to the Joe Lamont disc?????

I think that is in the pipeline for the next batch of re-issues. I know that the China Sky has been cancelled though, so if you haven't got an original, bad news I'm afraid

Still a bit strange. It's such an important reissue for all AOR fans and no news on their websites.

Yes, Yesterrock's website hasn't been updated for a long time. Really not a good sign, me thinks ...

Another one that bites the dust ? :unsure:

Still a bit strange. It's such an important reissue for all AOR fans and no news on their websites.

Yes, Yesterrock's website hasn't been updated for a long time. Really not a good sign, me thinks ...

Another one that bites the dust ? :unsure:

Yesterrock is ok I think - someone from the company posted up on melrock the other day, informing of what was happening with the De Luca, Demont and China Sky releases. I have emailed Simon at Destiny records to find out when he is getting the De Luca and Ropbert Teppers in stock.

• 7 years later...