The Latency

Glen

Wow, I really dig it. Quick search of the net and I don't like my chances at picking this CD up too easily, but DL'ing it now to check it out. Can't wait. You're right too, man they sound like Simple Plan!

Spun this a few times over the last couple of days and I really like it. Huge Simple Plan vibe (last 2 albums), which ain't a bad thing. I couldn't really fault it either... some very good songs on this. Nice find. Damn it's a horrible band name, though, and bloody hard to remember.

Spun this a few times over the last couple of days and I really like it. Huge Simple Plan vibe (last 2 albums), which ain't a bad thing. I couldn't really fault it either... some very good songs on this. Nice find. Damn it's a horrible band name, though, and bloody hard to remember.

La - Tenc - y

lol......not toooo difficult ;-)

Still only spun this once, but liked what I heard.....seemed to be missing a real killer song, but as you say really consistently good throughout.

La - Tenc - y

lol......not toooo difficult ;-)

Still only spun this once, but liked what I heard.....seemed to be missing a real killer song, but as you say really consistently good throughout.

Yep, just another band name but for whatever reason just a really forgettable one that I can never remember when I want to search for it.

I have to say, with these exact same songs, if these guys were just a little more "explosive" (refer to A Change of Pace's 'Prepare the masses') they'd have got very close to modern rock album of the year, imo.

Don't get me wrong, totally loving this CD as it is and it should slot in around number 6 on my list at the end of the year... but if there was just a little more punch in the delivery (and maybe production) this would be perfect. Great album.

I have to say, with these exact same songs, if these guys were just a little more "explosive" (refer to A Change of Pace's 'Prepare the masses') they'd have got very close to modern rock album of the year, imo.

Don't get me wrong, totally loving this CD as it is and it should slot in around number 6 on my list at the end of the year... but if there was just a little more punch in the delivery (and maybe production) this would be perfect. Great album.

Backed...its a very strong album, with not any real fillers. Should feature quite high for me too, tho not sure if it will penetrate my top 10...close tho.