The End Records

Dave

Was deciding wether to order from them because I have not purchased from them before

Has anyone purchased from them before, as the prices seem pretty good and would you recommend them ????

Is the shipping time pretty good????

There not Russian CD's are they ???

The Omega Order

While I don't think I've bought from them this year, I have bought from The End quite a few times in the past, and there was never a glitch. Always fast shipping, and products were top notch. :tumbsup:

While I don't think I've bought from them this year, I have bought from The End quite a few times in the past, and there was never a glitch. Always fast shipping, and products were top notch. :tumbsup:

:tumbsup: Thanks for that....

I'm about to purchase the 3 Soul Doctor CD's that I don't have and they are slightly cheaper at The End Records than at NEH Records but I think I will go with NEH because I've never had a problem with them before and to show loyalty to Mike over at NEH because he did lower his shipping rates to Australia and they also provide very quick shipping.

I'm about to purchase the 3 Soul Doctor CD's that I don't have and they are slightly cheaper at The End Records than at NEH Records but I think I will go with NEH because I've never had a problem with them before and to show loyalty to Mike over at NEH because he did lower his shipping rates to Australia and they also provide very quick shipping.

:anon: Ooops.....I forgot to add the shipping costs to the NEH total........The End US$49.47 including shipping NEH $62.97 including shipping.... It looks like The End it will be :whistle:

:anon: Ooops.....I forgot to add the shipping costs to the NEH total........The End US$49.47 including shipping NEH $62.97 including shipping.... It looks like The End it will be :whistle:

After purchasing from The End, it then dawned on me that being a German band and being on a European label, I should just check out how much it would have been to get them through AOR Heaven :unsure: .....

:anon: US$42.22..... :doh: ...... :whistle: ........FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK :crying:

We sometimes order wholesale from The End for Wishing Well, and I used to deal with them when I worked at Rockaway Records. Solid company and good prices. The only shipping issues we've had have been when we ordered on Thursdays or Fridays. When we did that our orders didn't go out until Tuesday or Wednesday. Recommended. Mike and NEH are still really great too.

www.wishingwellonline.com

www.facebook.com/Roger.Pamachena