Fedor Wins Again!

Leykis101

I know alot of you arent into MMA, but last night Strikeforce set out to not only expose more people to MMA, but also to taunt UFC owner Dana White, as they aired a 2 hour what would usually be pay-per view, and rubbed in the fact they signed the baddest man in the world! if any of you watched it, I loved watching the expressions on the people at the bars face when the main event came, and the 6 ft 5 280 pound Brett Rogers who was 10-0 and had 6 KO's, was introduced to the 5 ft 11 220 pound Fedor Emiliananko! who was 30-1! Rogers had never had a fight last longer then the first round, a minute into round 2, Fedor TKO'd him! I mean the Rogers guy I believe would hammer Brock Lesnars tiny brain out of his head, Fedor is one of a kind, and if any of you are even a little interested, well the fact a 5 ft 11 220 pound russian, fights only heavy weights and wins, that should make you a little curious, he's unbelivable!

I LOVE MMA!! i wish fedor would have went to ufc cuz theres more talent there and top notch competitors. i was shocked that brett hurt fedor in 1st round. but im very glad fedor jacked up that jaw!

I don't know dude! Strikeforce has a pretty good heavyweight division! I hate UFC they don't neccisarlly have the best talent, they are all show! why else would somebody(Brock Lesnar) have a title oppurtunity after only 5 fights???? if you notice Fedor wasnt fighting for a title last night! Allstair Overeem is the Strikeforce Heavy Weight Title holder, plus I hate Dana White! I used to support ECW, because I thought it had the true talent im the wrestling world, if it did or not who's to say, but it's kind of the way I feel about Strikeforce, Fedor and Jake Shields have both been offered UFC contracts, and they both said no, they are kind of like the Tommy Dreamer and Sandman of MMA!obviously Fedor would go where he can fight good competion right? and I get sick of all the Brock butt buddies saying he'd kick Fedors ass, and Fedor must be scared, Fedor the senior here, if Brock wasnt scared he'd go to Strikeforce and fight Fedor! Brett Rogers aint no pussy! and I bet he doesnt go to UFC either, UFC has so many fighters, it can barely fight them all, Scott Coker the guy who ownes Strikeforce, has just put a rule in that all belt holders, need to defend their belts, at least!! 2 times a year, Fedor will more then likely be fighting for a belt, but he's the baddest man on the planet, something Cocksucker Lesnar has hardly proved!!!

I know alot of you arent into MMA, but last night Strikeforce set out to not only expose more people to MMA, but also to taunt UFC owner Dana White, as they aired a 2 hour what would usually be pay-per view, and rubbed in the fact they signed the baddest man in the world! if any of you watched it, I loved watching the expressions on the people at the bars face when the main event came, and the 6 ft 5 280 pound Brett Rogers who was 10-0 and had 6 KO's, was introduced to the 5 ft 11 220 pound Fedor Emiliananko! who was 30-1! Rogers had never had a fight last longer then the first round, a minute into round 2, Fedor TKO'd him! I mean the Rogers guy I believe would hammer Brock Lesnars tiny brain out of his head, Fedor is one of a kind, and if any of you are even a little interested, well the fact a 5 ft 11 220 pound russian, fights only heavy weights and wins, that should make you a little curious, he's unbelivable!

I`m a huge MMA fan, watched every UFC event since 1993, watched lot of Pride event and love watching Fedor fight.

I think he`s great, you mention the fact that he`s under six foot tall and only fights Heavyweights, absolutely spot on, always fighting considerably bigger men and winning in whatever fashion.

As Fedor doesn`t fight in the UFC, he gets considerable stick like he`s on the wane, too scared to fight in a cage, Lesnar and Carwin would defeat him etc etc!

Was a little surprised Fedor wasn`t more controlling on the ground, obviously dominated on his feet.

i was shocked that brett hurt fedor in 1st round. but im very glad fedor jacked up that jaw!

Don`t think he was that distressed, took numerous punches, bleeding a lot but still in control, apparently Fedor said in a post fight interview he wasn`t hurt or in trouble!

My heart did miss a beat or two though.

Hey that's not the first time ive been nervous during a Fedor fight. Faron, you watched Pride, so you must remember some of his battles against Nogueira? I think he's been the best opponent Fedor's ever fought! My problem with Brock, is he's not a skilled fighter, it's like my friend Chico put it, Brocks a bully, and does his fighting at the expense of his 30 to 50pound weight advantage over his opponent, we may never see Fedor fight Brock, I just wish we could so we could shut all the trendy MMA fans up, but that Fedor fight, it would have definetly been worth my money if it were pay-per view, not to mention that Mousasi fight was just as good in my book!

I`m a huge MMA fan, watched every UFC event since 1993, watched lot of Pride event and love watching Fedor fight.

I think he`s great, you mention the fact that he`s under six foot tall and only fights Heavyweights, absolutely spot on, always fighting considerably bigger men and winning in whatever fashion.

As Fedor doesn`t fight in the UFC, he gets considerable stick like he`s on the wane, too scared to fight in a cage, Lesnar and Carwin would defeat him etc etc!

Was a little surprised Fedor wasn`t more controlling on the ground, obviously dominated on his feet.

He wasnt more dominating on the ground because of how strong Rogers was, I just read on Sherdog, that when he tried to lock that Triangle on him, Rogers merely just broke it, that's it, that's the most impressive thing about Fedor, he is so adaptible, and has NO!! weak spot in his fighting, he knew he didnt want to exchange blows with Rogers, but once he tried to take it to the ground, he was overpowered, so he just decided he'd better end it quick, and the quickest way to end it against someone that big, is on your feet!

fedor would kill brock. agreed. brock has 'big' and 'power' on his side, but technique will most always beat power. fedor brings the tech and serious power too. some say fedor went to SF cuz the talent pool is thinner and his manager copped a deal thet kept fedor from a title fight for at least a year. fedor wasnt even at that meeting. ufc was ready to pony up with $30 mil and have him fight for title (if he won his first 2 fights). its not fedors fault, its on his manager. but look at SF title holders, cung hasnt fought in how long? cuz of the movie deal? and imo overeem is a joke cuz he hasnt fought in what..4 years? (not really, but it seems that long). im glad to see the new rule SF is bringing in. and if they get hendo, that will up their stock too. but jake shields sucked ass in that fight! all he did was takedown, then just lay on the guy, didnt advance and no damage from the top. i hope someone takes the belt from him real quick cuz i was not impressed with his skill set.

dana is a bit of a drama queen at times, but i love the fact that he brought mma to the forefront of the sports world. i have seen every fight ever done in ufc,most of pride,m1,ifl and countless others, and dana,like him or hate him, knows how to draw the crowd.

i hope if and when shane carwin gets to fight brock, that shane breaks brocks jaw! i dont respect a fighter who pulls the shit brock did in his last win. and i love my main man machida, but he totally did not win that fight over shogun! and for the record (dana) if you see this, which i know he wont...but the season of tuf is the worst crop of fat butterbean overweight out of shape no skill no talent trashbag full of moldy maggot infested baboon turds i have ever seen! did i mention that they SUCK??!!

Dude Jake Shields is fighting 2 weight classes up from his usual weight, didnt you hear them say he's struggled keeping himself at exactly 20lbs over what he usually is? he almost looked fat for him, he was just tired of beating everybody and wanted to challenge himself, ive never scene a Sheilds fight that lame!

Isnt Carwin and Lesnar still fighting at UFC 109? Like November 27th?

Dude Jake Shields is fighting 2 weight classes up from his usual weight, didnt you hear them say he's struggled keeping himself at exactly 20lbs over what he usually is? he almost looked fat for him, he was just tired of beating everybody and wanted to challenge himself, ive never scene a Sheilds fight that lame!

No it`s postponed as Lesnar as some illness, can`t think what it is at the moment.

No it`s postponed as Lesnar as some illness, can`t think what it is at the moment.

The illness your trying to think of is Fear!!!!!

ha!! backed. brock says its bad flu, but not swine flu, then dehydration and blah blah...drama queen! he wants more time cuz he knows shane is 35 and aint got alot of fight left in him,although shane has been known to work with the ageless one--randy coture.

been watching alot of the WEC lately too. lots of quick little guy action there!....insert joke here if you like....

they are quick and always bring the heat. lots of good names in there too.

The illness your trying to think of is Fear!!!!!

Yes and Mononucleosis :tumbsup: