Old Cop Show Southland!

Leykis101

Just so we could be "politically Correct" as from what you guys tell me, Southland is now history! I didnt confirm it, i'll just trust you guys, but rest assured, it may be no more, but you can bet your wife and kids, there will soon be 10 new Southlands, just with different cast's, and different titles! And I ment as far as the network goes! I don't know if TNT needs another cop or court show! maybe they should look into a line of Dramatic Soap Opera Primetime Shows, in the style of such classics as Falcon Crest, and Hotel!

Oh no, TNT picked the show up! but you see, certain cast members feel that, TNT isnt the right network they want affiliated with their names, so I guess the cast is going to change, I have no idea who! but, usually when this kind of shit happens, if the whole cast doesnt make the move, as well as the writers, well you know how it usually turns out? different then the original!

• 1 month later...

I wonder if they persuaded the entire cast and writing crew to convert, you do know that the Networks employee their own writers, as channels like FX, A&E, TNT etc generally just stick with a few writers that may work independently, or for other stations as well?

I wonder if they persuaded the entire cast and writing crew to convert, you do know that the Networks employee their own writers, as channels like FX, A&E, TNT etc generally just stick with a few writers that may work independently, or for other stations as well?

Cody I'm not sure. As far as I know they are just airing the episodes that were already finished for NBC which I think was something like 8 episodes. Last I heard it was up in the air if they were going to do new episodes but I could be wrong. I was hoping it would go to FX and bring in The Shield's writers and producers and take the show a little darker.

Cody I'm not sure. As far as I know they are just airing the episodes that were already finished for NBC which I think was something like 8 episodes. Last I heard it was up in the air if they were going to do new episodes but I could be wrong. I was hoping it would go to FX and bring in The Shield's writers and producers and take the show a little darker.

But the Shields main writer already has a show that squashes Southland! remember? SOA

But the Shields main writer already has a show that squashes Southland! remember? SOA

Very true but maybe he can throw some ideas in or produce or something.

I think this show has potential but even if they do new episodes with it being on TNT it won't be able go to the places that it could go on FX.