Corrupt people.

I was thinking the other day while i was sending out some cd's from my last auction, it would be nice if there was some sort of a database where sellers and or traders could go and check to see if someone is trust worthy or not.

I know this section is for this type of thing and it truly serves a purpose, but posts get buried and split up, It would be nice to have a list of sellers/buyers and traders who everyone is suspect of.

Mistakes can happen for sure, things can get lost and misplaced but if this is happening time and time again with the same people then we should all know about it.

I have been accused of not sending out parcels and have had charge backs because of it, i did send them out and for some reason they didn't make it....or maybe they did!!

Not sure how it would be regulated or the particulars of it but it would be nice to have so none of us gets ripped off!

I'd like to know what you guys think, even if you think it is a stupid idea feel free to rip me a new one, but please no comments on my grammar.....my grandpa loved her dearly :rolleyes:

I was thinking the other day while i was sending out some cd's from my last auction, it would be nice if there was some sort of a database where sellers and or traders could go and check to see if someone is trust worthy or not.

I know this section is for this type of thing and it truly serves a purpose, but posts get buried and split up, It would be nice to have a list of sellers/buyers and traders who everyone is suspect of.

Mistakes can happen for sure, things can get lost and misplaced but if this is happening time and time again with the same people then we should all know about it.

I have been accused of not sending out parcels and have had charge backs because of it, i did send them out and for some reason they didn't make it....or maybe they did!!

Not sure how it would be regulated or the particulars of it but it would be nice to have so none of us gets ripped off!

I'd like to know what you guys think, even if you think it is a stupid idea feel free to rip me a new one, but please no comments on my grammar.....my grandpa loved her dearly :rolleyes:

I think that your idea is really great.A database such this that you suggest would be very usefull to all people who interested in buying,selling and trading.But it would be also complicate to create this database I think.Maybe guys more experienced in these issues could inform us about that.

I don't want this thread to die, i think it's a great idea that can protect us all.

I think that your idea is really great.A database such this that you suggest would be very usefull to all people who interested in buying,selling and trading.But it would be also complicate to create this database I think.Maybe guys more experienced in these issues could inform us about that.

I think this would be really hard to accomplish because the a-holes would just use different identities etc. like they do on e-bay. Even if you could record their names and addresses they could just start having packages sent to a girfriend, friend, or a post office box. Don't get me wrong, I wish there was a way to keep track, but I don't think it would prove very effective in the long run. Not to say that someone shouldn't try though.

There is some great investigating work done by some of the guys here who seem to be able to uncover some off these dodgy rip-off pricks who keep changing their eBay user I.D every time they are identified.

Some form of database would be very helpfull indeed but it would not be easy to continually keep track off them whilst evilbay allows them to continually come back under a different I.D and commence ripping people off again !!!!!!!

I find it hard to believe that the sellers/buyers and traders in here have no comment.

I dont think it would be that hard to do, and maybe these guys seeing their names on a list would make them smarten up a little.

There is some great investigating work done by some of the guys here who seem to be able to uncover some off these dodgy rip-off pricks who keep changing their eBay user I.D every time they are identified.

Some form of database would be very helpfull indeed but it would not be easy to continually keep track off them whilst evilbay allows them to continually come back under a different I.D and commence ripping people off again !!!!!!!

In a perfect world I'd love a place to find out about anything where I would get ripped off but as mentioned above, how would you track it? They just use different identities.

If and when I ever find out about a corrupt person on Ebay or anywhere else, this board would be the first to know about it.