Trauma - New Show on NBC

heaven&hell

This debuted Monday night on NBC and I have say the first 10 minutes was awesome.

A kickass actioned packed show about EMT's kind of like the underrated show Third Watch but just about the EMT's and not the police and firemen.

The first ten minutes featured a crazy head on colision of an abulance helicopter into another helitcopter into a building and then a little later a huge pile up on the freeway that had an gas truck blow up. I doubt this show can have the same level of excitement every show but I for one will continue to watch to see if it can.

Whatever you do don't watch the new NBC drama "Mercy". It's a Greys Anatomy meets ER ripoff and is so boring and uninspiring IMO.

Whatever you do don't watch the new NBC drama "Mercy". It's a Greys Anatomy meets ER ripoff and is so boring and uninspiring IMO.

Oh man, cannot believe you gave that shit a chance, cousin. That debuted here on Monday after 'Flash Forward' and my channel changing button has never worked quicker. I would sooner invite 18 well-endowed negro men to rape me as I chewed a chainsaw while getting swords poked through my torso before watching that show. The preview made me want to kill everyone in the world. Sorry guys, blame the show.

Oh man, cannot believe you gave that shit a chance, cousin. That debuted here on Monday after 'Flash Forward' and my channel changing button has never worked quicker. I would sooner invite 18 well-endowed negro men to rape me as I chewed a chainsaw while getting swords poked through my torso before watching that show. The preview made me want to kill everyone in the world. Sorry guys, blame the show.

The only reason I wanted to give it a chance was due to me always trying to support former actors and actresses that played in Joss Whedon's shows. In this case it was young Michelle Trachtenberg who played Dawn in Buffy season 5-7. But 30 minutes my wife and I both said this sucks.

On the other hand Trauma was good and will continue to watch that show.