Marty Casey

JC_AOR

I watched him performing Never Enough with L.A.G.....it sucked TBH, im still a fan of Phil Lewis when it comes to L.A.G but ill check this stuff out later on :tumbsup:

Yeah I think he may be suited better to his solo stuff than to the L.A. Guns

I watched him performing Never Enough with L.A.G.....it sucked TBH, im still a fan of Phil Lewis when it comes to L.A.G but ill check this stuff out later on :tumbsup:

While I prefer the Phil Lewis version of the band(just check out my anti Traci Guns thread in Flamefest) I do admit that Marty kicked ass last year with LAG at Dakota Rock Fest. They kicked butt again there this year with Jizzy Pearl too.

While I prefer the Phil Lewis version of the band(just check out my anti Traci Guns thread in Flamefest) I do admit that Marty kicked ass last year with LAG at Dakota Rock Fest. They kicked butt again there this year with Jizzy Pearl too.

I am not into Casey's Lovehammers stuff at all, but Marty did a great job last year with the Guns. That being said, I thought Jizzy blew him away this year. Plus they had a better setlist this time around so that helps. One of the best (non-Kivel) bands at DRF this year.

Really? the video i saw he had trouble reaching those higher notes on the chorus to Never Enough :/

but ill never see LA Guns live unless its Phils version....and i think Jizzy's a dick so one more reason to not see Tracii's version

but ill never see LA Guns live unless its Phils version....and i think Jizzy's a dick so one more reason to not see Tracii's version

Jizzy was very cool when we met him at DRF. Even brought up the old Love/Hate stuff.

DRF09_368.jpg

Jizzy was very cool when we met him at DRF. Even brought up the old Love/Hate stuff.

DRF09_368.jpg

Backed Jizzy was cool. Say who is that handsome fella on the right with the Bombay Black shirt on? :whistle:

Really? thats surprising :P

when i met him he couldnt wait to leave, until he saw two middle aged blonde women walking up, then he had all the time in the world to chat -_-

Well in that case I can't really blame him. :lol:

Seriously though he was just walking back to his dressing room/trailer and I asked him for a pic and he said sure and then he took one with all of us and I talked to him about the "Shrinking Violet" LAG disc and he mentioned it had been reiussued recently and they were gonna play a couple of tunes off of it, which they did and they rocked huge.

Really? thats surprising :P

when i met him he couldnt wait to leave, until he saw two middle aged blonde women walking up, then he had all the time in the world to chat -_-

Well in that case I can't really blame him. :lol:

Seriously though he was just walking back to his dressing room/trailer and I asked him for a pic and he said sure and then he took one with all of us and I talked to him about the "Shrinking Violet" LAG disc and he mentioned it had been reiussued recently and they were gonna play a couple of tunes off of it, which they did and they rocked huge.

i got a pic with him:

l_f86b9555322741e58d19e2d2c598fccd.jpg

but that was all :( didnt even get a chance to ask him for his autograph......but Stacey and Phil were AWESOME

sorry for going off topic :P