Ace Frehley on Fox News Channels Red Eye

Leykis101

Watching it right now! this probably only applies to west coast, as it doesnt come on there for another hour!

Damn I missed it.

In related news his new disc 'Anomaly' is a great throwback to his classic 78' solo album.

It was pretty funny! they showed how the new package folds into a pyramid, of course they got him off topic, and started with the sexual related questions, like "not being in a very well known band, it must be nice to be able to wash your car and grocery shop without any buddy knowing who you are, unless of course you wear the face paint to do those things?" "how many groupies did you nail in one night?" "how many at once? what's your record?" you know the normal Red Eye topics!!!

Damn I missed it.

In related news his new disc 'Anomaly' is a great throwback to his classic 78' solo album.

It was pretty funny! they showed how the new package folds into a pyramid, of course they got him off topic, and started with the sexual related questions, like "not being in a very well known band, it must be nice to be able to wash your car and grocery shop without any buddy knowing who you are, unless of course you wear the face paint to do those things?" "how many groupies did you nail in one night?" "how many at once? what's your record?" you know the normal Red Eye topics!!!

The packaging is original and all but it's going to get ruined quickly.

Give me a f#@king jewel case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched the video and it was a good interview actually.

I had to check the facts on the rankings over at Amazon myself and they were right it was the #1 Hard Rock album.

I did know that it landed in the Billboard top 40 with 17,000 sold the first week. I know that number isn't that high but when you consider he's on a very small label and he did all of the recording and artwork himself he's going to make some money on this disc. Plus Ace has really gotten out there and done some heavy promotion for this thing. It looks like now that he's sober he's really in a good place.

Anomoly is a 50/50 for me... Ace is Ace, but still not the best songwriter. His song structures are a little bland and some seem like 3 different tunes that are put together to form one tune. I'll take the first 2 studio albums over anything after that. Tod Howarth really helped in the songwriting and melody department back then. Ace should get him back...