Oh, Those Thoughtful Taliban. What Swell Guys.

Axelinger

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090904/ap_on_.../as_afghanistan

They hi-jack two tankers of fuel, which are perfect for use in suicide attacks against bases, and when they bog down in mud, claim to offer free fuel to nearby villagers out of the goodness of their hearts. The Germans, rightly concerned that these tankers would be used in an attack against their base, order up an air-strike to blow the fucking things to kingdom come. And now the Taliban start howling about how innocent villagers were targeted, but even worse is the outcry of bleeding hearts around the world. What would these knee-jerk bigmouths have done? Sat on their hands while the Taliban got the tankers mobile again, and then watched quietly as the bloodthirsty fucks detonated them in an attack on the German base - killing untold numbers of NATO personnel? The Taliban would kill you as soon as look at you. They do NOT give a good goddamn about the plight of any villagers. Their objective is to kill as many people as possible, who do not share their warped and twisted view. Anyone, who thinks the Taliban should be left alone to do as they please should take a trip over there to meet them firsthand to tell them so in person. By the way, don't forget to be measured for a body bag before you go. I never cease to be amazed at people, who spout off about "leaving them alone" when it's obvious that SOMEONE has to stand up and fight those savages because if they go unchecked, it's only a matter of time before they have the power to bring their lunacy to your corner of the world. Would you rather they be fought on their turf NOW, or have them invading your children's turf in the FUTURE? To allow those monsters to run amok unchecked is nothing more than asking for genocide amongst your own people down the road. Sure, pull out of their land and let them acquire the means of nuclear capability. Then future generations would be like Wile E. Coyote tossing open an umbrella to shield the bombs raining down. You don't bargain with killers; you don't ignore them; you don't give them what they want - you simply won't live to regret it. I thank Christ for the efforts of troops battling those zealot motherfuckers; I appreciate the fact they're willing to lay their lives on the line to eradicate the world of evil bastards; I hold nothing but contempt for those, who would hinder their cause to rid the world of them. It is NOT about OIL; it has never been about oil - where is this huge cache of oil the western world is supposedly there to take? I realize preaching to stubborn knuckleheads, who believe peace offered to zealots would be greeted with peace in return, is like banging your head against the wall, but seriously, are there that many people going through life with their eyes shut?

It's a holy war that has been going on since the middle ages,these fractions did not stop then and they will not stop now.These fanatics need to be hunted down and stopped.I feel sorry for people of the Muslim faith who live their lifes as normal people and contribute to whatever society they are living in,as the fanatics make life hard for others of the same faith.