Just saw Rick Springfield last night

relayrecords

I think a LOT of people think of Pop music and bubble gum when they think of Rick. Sure he had a few big FM hits that "might" fall into one of those catagories. But, Rick is a helluva song writer, guitar player and a great singer. I have several of his CDs. And just bought a few months ago "Venus In Overdrive". It really is a great CD! The guy can Rock when he wants too!! :tumbsup:

Glad you enjoyed the concert. ;) Where was it at?

I think a LOT of people think of Pop music and bubble gum when they think of Rick. Sure he had a few big FM hits that "might" fall into one of those catagories. But, Rick is a helluva song writer, guitar player and a great singer. I have several of his CDs. And just bought a few months ago "Venus In Overdrive". It really is a great CD! The guy can Rock when he wants too!! :tumbsup:

Glad you enjoyed the concert. ;) Where was it at?

It was at the Pacific national Exhibition [P.N.E.] Here in Canada,Vancouver British Columbia.Best of all the concert was free with admission.They always bring in some god acts-this year we had Al Jarreau,En Vogue,Headpins,Chilliwack,Chris Isaak, and the Gipsy Kings.

I was really impressed with him.

I ditto your enthusiasm. Went to a Rick Springfield concert in St Louis back in the late 80's and it was an extremely great show. Rick and his band can really rock and they put on a top notch performance.