disk heaven

sharatan

i just saw that this great mailorder isn't listed here. the prices sometimes are big but overall is a great site with tons of stuff. the guy who deals with the overseas orders is an american from florida and he's a great lad. i got today my japanese pressing of praying mantis-sanctuary with tons of goodies(diary, sticker etc).

browse the page(especially the huge imports list) and drop Bill an email with your wants. yes, they accept paypal.

http://www.diskheaven.com/top.html

now, that mandrake root is no more due to bankruptcy, this is the best online store!

Maybe it's just me but that site is crazy-ridiculous to try and find your way around.

bro,look at the left hand side, under the word "welcome".click on , lets say, "database-import" and it will navigate you to another page.there, on the right hand, click on the letters to find what you're looking for. etc etc etc.you have to copy-paste the titles you want and send an email.there's no shopping cart.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I used to buy for these guys 10 years ago. They were always great.

But there is some bad blood brewing via the ebayer Japanrarehunter (see other thread).

They sometimes sell boots etc. so be careful. If it doesn't sound like a legit release it likely isn't.