FM

Guest ah250

Guest ah250

Hi all....

Just a short note to say that as well as headlining Firefest this year (with HoneyMoon Suite, Crown Of Thorns, White Sister, Romeos Daughter, Drive She Said, The Poodles, Airrace), the band also plan to release a 100% new studio album on the same night.

They have also just reported completing a video shoot for a single to be out soon!

head over to www.fmofficial.com for info...

Man I hope this is something to be excited about. I love 'Indiscreet', 'Tough it out' and 'Aphrodesiac', but aside from the 2nd The Ladder CD there has really been nothing good from Overland (or any of the other guys?) since 1993. I would LOVE to see them hit back with a great, spirited FM disc. :)

Good news. Look forward to hearing it plus seeing them in October at Firefest.

Seeing Airrace tonight as a sneaky peek before Firefest, which should be fun :drink:

Seeing Airrace tonight as a sneaky peek before Firefest, which should be fun :drink:

I expect a full report. :tumbsup:

Will do my good man.

I don't know what I am expecting really, after nearly 25 years since the album. I love Keith Murrell's voice, so I hope he still has some of it left in him, as he really was very very good indeed. Bonham is only playing selected gigs I think, so we are lucky to get him tonight - guaranteed he will be great as always. Just wondering what else they will play, as the album was only about 35 minutes worth, hopefully lots of new material.

My mates band Machine are supporting and they are a really good band, so the night won't be a complete waste if Airrace are shite.

I expect a full report. :tumbsup:

My mates band Machine are supporting and they are a really good band, so the night won't be a complete waste if Airrace are shite.

judging by the recent clips on You Tube, I cant believe they'll be shite.

Albums 35 mins, but that version of 'Brief Encounter' with the extended solo is about 5-6 mins. They may just play the album and a couple of covers wich would be around an hour I guess?

Some new (good!) material would be great tho!

Enjoy.