Screamfest Australia 2009-2010

JC_AOR

Screamfest, a 2 day festival with 20 bands due to take place at the Enmore Theatre on New Year's Eve '09 and New Year's Day '10. Bands set to appear include Cynic, Dark Funeral, Destruction, Destroyer 666, Edguy, Ensiferum, Rotting Christ, Sonata Arctica, Spawn Of Possession, Darker Half, Synperium, Eye of the Enemy, Black Majesty, The Amenta, Universum, Killrazer and more!

Screamfest_flashA.jpg

To be honest I've not heard of most of the bands playing and I'm guessing that I wouldn't like them much either. But if this is my only chance to see Edguy live again, I'm there. Last time I saw them was on the Hellfire Downunder tour and it was without a doubt one of the best shows I've ever seen to this day. Of the other bands I'd probably want to see Sonata Arctica but appart from that I'm not sure.

I'm really hoping Edguy announce some of their own tour dates in other Australian cities or at least Melbourne.

it looks like a whateverfest....same like many were done in greece over the years(for example: immortal and sodom playing before manowar :doh:what i had to suffer! or the other time when venom played before virgin steele and 'cause of cronos-god give mercy on my solo- VS missed one of their encores due to lack of time, if i remember correctly :doh:)

will the aussies scream "saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaki" for sakis from r.christ like the greek cheeks do the same for sakis rouvas?

Screamfest, a 2 day festival with 20 bands due to take place at the Enmore Theatre on New Year's Eve '09 and New Year's Day '10. Bands set to appear include Cynic, Dark Funeral, Destruction, Destroyer 666, Edguy, Ensiferum, Rotting Christ, Sonata Arctica, Spawn Of Possession, Darker Half, Synperium, Eye of the Enemy, Black Majesty, The Amenta, Universum, Killrazer and more!

Screamfest_flashA.jpg

To be honest I've not heard of most of the bands playing and I'm guessing that I wouldn't like them much either. But if this is my only chance to see Edguy live again, I'm there. Last time I saw them was on the Hellfire Downunder tour and it was without a doubt one of the best shows I've ever seen to this day. Of the other bands I'd probably want to see Sonata Arctica but appart from that I'm not sure.

I'm really hoping Edguy announce some of their own tour dates in other Australian cities or at least Melbourne.

Bloody hell, what a load of crap!

Edguy better do some other dates, hopefully with Black Majesty as the Aussie support, and Sonata Arctica as well... that would be an awesome gig. See you there Justin!?;)

Screamfest_flashA.jpg

Bloody hell, what a load of crap!

Edguy better do some other dates, hopefully with Black Majesty as the Aussie support, and Sonata Arctica as well... that would be an awesome gig. See you there Justin!?;)

Yeah, I'm going to keep my eye on the Edguy website, hopeful that they do announce some of their own dates. I really don't want to have to go to Screamfest to see them. I don't think they really fit into an extreme metal festival.