Billy Squier..Sweet..Romantics

rickinmd

I recently saw BS in Atantic City. Great show! He played about 1 hr 45 min and included at least (1) song from all his releases including one from Piper: "Little Miss Intent"..

It's great to have Billy back and rockin again! I know the last time i saw him several years ago, he was into the blues thing (not that there's anything wrong with that) but I'm happy to hear he vintage stuff again.

I'm going to see the newly re-formed Sweet for the third time in August in California. They must think I'm following them..saw them in Lansing, MI last summer, Wilkes Barre, PA in April and now CA.. They put on a great show and it's good to hear those songs again after all these years...

Also will see "The Romantics" on labor day weekend in VA. Always have enjoyed their concerts!

Rock On!

Rick

Nice, Good news about Billy Squier - Although I liked the Happy Blue album it wasn't really gonna do him any favours profile wise.

Nice, Good news about Billy Squier - Although I liked the Happy Blue album it wasn't really gonna do him any favours profile wise.

Yeah, it was an ok album, although was a bit 'Late Night' and didn't exactly get the pulse racing. Would love to see him doing another studio album with that big booming production job behind it.