Taz taylor band

crazynights

A very good cd a la Whitesnake for this band, I really love it.

I am glad that Keith Slack is back, 'cause I'm big fan of Steelhouse Lane and their two incredible AOR masterpieces.

So I was wondering what this so talented singer was doing.

http://www.taztaylor.com/taztaylorband/news.htm

Good to see/hear Keith back in the business. I didn't get to listen to everything (on their MS page), but the first few tracks weren't too bad. After one listen to a couple of songs, nothing Earth-shattering, but it's a start. I'll have to listen to the rest/give this another shot.

(And also the tracks on his solo page too.)

Yeah, good to see Keith Slack back... but wow. Those songs on myspace are shit. Sorry dudes, not sure I could bare to hear this for the sake of a voice I like. :(

Yeah, good to see Keith Slack back... but wow. Those songs on myspace are shit. Sorry dudes, not sure I could bare to hear this for the sake of a voice I like. :(

But if it was "modern" it'd be ok I suppose ? :whistle:

What do you mean, Andre? ;)

FYI, it was recorded recently so by my calculations that is modern. And like 90% of modern music, and non-modern music... it is shit.

What do you mean, Andre? ;)

FYI, it was recorded recently so by my calculations that is modern. And like 90% of modern music, and non-modern music... it is shit.

I had to........ :rofl2: