Basketball Fans

Leykis101

Anybody else's NBA team draft absolutely stupid and un needed picks for your NBA team last week? is anybody else as disgusted and pissed off as I am? just curious! I know Lakers fans arent, so they dont need to rub it in or gloat!

I'm not gonna rub or gloat but I wouldn't of minded them keeping Douglas from Florida State instead trading him.

I'd rather them send that overpaid bum Vujicac(5 million to miss open 3's, hell I could do that for free).

I didn't understand why the f#@k that the T-Wolves drafter 3 point guards, sure they traded Lawson(my fav of the 3) but I'd really of liked to see Rubio go somewhere in a bigger market where we'd get to see him play on TV more often.

I also didn't get the pick of the Pistons. I can't remember the guys name but he was like 6'10 but only 195 pounds.

That kid is gonna get killed in the league.

Is it me or has Joe Dumars genius left him? He seemed to make so many great decisions there for a while but lately he's made some horrible ones. Time will tell on the Gordon and Villuneva signings but I do think that Gordon is worth the money they paid him.

If Rasheed Wallace signs with the Celtics is it me or are they getting to old?

Well wait till you hear the genius trade being discussed around here, Carlos Boozer to the Pistons for Rip Hamilton!!! it keeps getting better and better, im sure you are aware that Douche Bag Boozer got caught talking about opting out this year, to that SI reporter, he didnt know he was being taped, well needless to say he's not very liked around Utah, try plain HATED!!!! but missing more then half of last season milking a fucking injury that Karl Malone missed 2 days for, well that didnt earn him the free market value he was looking for, so only teams like Oklahoma City, and Toronto talked to him, so he opted in! that fucked everything up for the Jazz! long story short, we have the Exact!!! same team as last year, we have nobody that's a big dominating presence inside, and only 2 guys that play defense on the entire team, in Brewer and Kirelinko, and AK only plays defense when he's not pouting! so we went out and drafted us a back up point guard! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! stupid fucking shit!! ive had with this fucking team, Ive always been a Lakers fan, since I was a little kid, and since they make substantial moves, to better their team! you watch, this year this Jazz team is going to fucking implode! Boozer thinks it's his team, Milsap thinks he should be starting instead of Boozer, Okur only plays about half the season, which pisses the real team lead, Darron Williams off, not to mention, Boozer's going to get fucking hammered worse then he's ever been hammered in his life by a ruthless, rowdy, impatient, and all around mean home Jazz crowd! Go Clippers!!!

Well wait till you hear the genius trade being discussed around here, Carlos Boozer to the Pistons for Rip Hamilton!!! it keeps getting better and better, im sure you are aware that Douche Bag Boozer got caught talking about opting out this year, to that SI reporter, he didnt know he was being taped, well needless to say he's not very liked around Utah, try plain HATED!!!! but missing more then half of last season milking a fucking injury that Karl Malone missed 2 days for, well that didnt earn him the free market value he was looking for, so only teams like Oklahoma City, and Toronto talked to him, so he opted in! that fucked everything up for the Jazz! long story short, we have the Exact!!! same team as last year, we have nobody that's a big dominating presence inside, and only 2 guys that play defense on the entire team, in Brewer and Kirelinko, and AK only plays defense when he's not pouting! so we went out and drafted us a back up point guard! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! stupid fucking shit!! ive had with this fucking team, Ive always been a Lakers fan, since I was a little kid, and since they make substantial moves, to better their team! you watch, this year this Jazz team is going to fucking implode! Boozer thinks it's his team, Milsap thinks he should be starting instead of Boozer, Okur only plays about half the season, which pisses the real team lead, Darron Williams off, not to mention, Boozer's going to get fucking hammered worse then he's ever been hammered in his life by a ruthless, rowdy, impatient, and all around mean home Jazz crowd! Go Clippers!!!

Boozer is all about the money he proved that when he signed with the Jazz after verbally commiting to the Cavs for a little less. I'm sure he's kicking himself for not being in Cleveland now.

They would be better off trading him even though I do think he's a very good player but they'd be better off playing Milsap and bringing in another scorer wether it be Hamilton or someone else.

Boozer is all about the money he proved that when he signed with the Jazz after verbally commiting to the Cavs for a little less. I'm sure he's kicking himself for not being in Cleveland now.

They would be better off trading him even though I do think he's a very good player but they'd be better off playing Milsap and bringing in another scorer wether it be Hamilton or someone else.

Here's the Jazz problem, all the good teams that compete(ie Lakers, Spurs) have a front line that averages at least 6'10, maybe 7'0, and the lakers go deeper then that, with the 3, 4, & 5 possibly being over 7'0, Milsap is a 6'7 Power Forward, somehow he is able to grab boards, but now teams know who he is, and they plan for him, and that's why he never got a double double once, after the all star game, Okur is 6'11, but is not by any means a typical 5, he roams around outside the 3pt line, which is okay, but they say live by the 3, die by the 3, when that 3 isnt going, and Bynum, and Gasol, or Duncan are staying home, were fucked, which brings me to the second problem with the Jazz, literally Brewer is the only guy that consistently plays Defense, and he always has to guard the 2, which is usually the Kobe's and Wade's, the rest of them (Okur & Boozer are the fucking ring leaders) stand and watch rebounds go over their heads, or stick their arm up to tap the ball instead of reaching up and grabbing it, and jog down the court instead of run! its the most fucking frustrating shit you'll ever watch, I think Sloans finally started to crack D-Will's skull and get it through to him he needs to play defense, but we drafted some 6'10 Russian, who I watched play last night in the summer league opener, he's a fucking ringer, we have a 19 year old, 7'5 350 lb russian named Fez! who is mentally a 4th grader, and has ADHD, who I think they keep around just on his sheer size, but when he plays, he looks like he's oblivious that he's in an NBA game, he's slapping ass's, pantsing people, giving people wet willies, basically just fucking off, it's pretty humourous to watch Sloans face when he's doing this shit, but if he ever grows up, and takes it serious, the Jazz could really pose a threat, he's a fucking monster, and he's not slow, it's unbelievably agile, and coordinated, and fast, but Boozers useless unless he decides to play defense, Milsap's a trade needing to happen, and if a move doesnt go down quick, Williams, Brewer, and the Utah Fans are going to be out headhunting instead of cheering and playing! were fucked, I might as well flip a coin between the Spurs and Lakers as to who im going to tell people my favorite team is this year!