Ted Mulry Gang

cdjunky41

I've been playing their videos on YOU-TUBE just to hear the songs. Kinda like SWEET, so I hope I have them in the right section.

Do they have any c.d.'s out? Anymore info on them would be great.

I believe 70's Rock from OZ/N.Z. have been overlooked on my part.

Tmg are a Aussie band from the 70's and have a few albums out.They are in the same ball park as Sweet music wise.

I have one of their cds called Struttin' from 1976 which is a cool album.They had alot of top ten hits during their time.

Ted Mulry the lead singer passed away i think in the late 80's early 90's of cancer if i recall right.

pm me if you want a copy of Struttin'.

Only song I know by them is Jump in my car, that was covered by the mighty Hoff, and quite frankly, it sounds nothing like anything that would fit in any rock category, but maybe that was just a one off or something!

Tmg are a Aussie band from the 70's and have a few albums out.They are in the same ball park as Sweet music wise.

I have one of their cds called Struttin' from 1976 which is a cool album.They had alot of top ten hits during their time.

Ted Mulry the lead singer passed away i think in the late 80's early 90's of cancer if i recall right.

pm me if you want a copy of Struttin'.

Check your P.M. Dave!

Thanx again! :tumbsup: