Best Thrash Debut Of All Time

Debut Thrash Albums!  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Metallica - Kill Em' All; I had to vote for that classic. Actually, that is the only 80's Metallica CD I don't own yet :anon:

Surprised to see Hexx - No Escape on the list. I love that album. The singer sure has some high range pipes!! "The Other Side" is my favorite track from that one, kicks ass!

I'm not sure how I missed this poll but somehow I did.

My vote went to Kill Em All because on one hand it's fucking awesome and on the other if it wasn't for this album the others on that list wouldn't of ever happened IMO. Testament The Legacy is up there for me as well as is the Megadeth and Metal Church. The Venom, I'm not sure if I'd consider them thrash and I don't consider Iced Earth thrash either but that's just my opinion.

Without Venom their would be almost nobody on this list, especially for Metallica and Slayer, whom they personally asked to open for them on tour, leading to the discovery of both bands, I dont know what list youd put Venom on? isnt Welcome To Hell thrash? and LV Kix, I never really thought of Climbing The Walls as a thrash album, as it never really fit that profile as it always seemed to be just a suped up Heavy Metal album, Hells Gates is really the only song on it(that I can think of)that id even consider to be a thrash song, ITS A FUCKING BRUTAL AND KICK ASS ALBUM AND ONE OF MY FAVS! it suffered from terrible production, and never got the recogniztion it deserved, I dont think that group of guys ever put out something I didnt like, Souls At Zero was fucking wicked as well!

I agree that Wrathchild (America) isn't 100% thrash. There were a few on the original poll list I personally didn't consider thrash. That is why I picked Wrathchild.. I believed them to be as "thrash" as some of the other choices.

Theres a few Power Metal like Oliver Magnum & Chroming Rose!but would you like to point out where Ive screwed up, I was trying for like an hour to think of every album I remember being thrash or close to it! so i could fill this poll up?

I'm not sure how I missed this poll but somehow I did.

My vote went to Kill Em All because on one hand it's fucking awesome and on the other if it wasn't for this album the others on that list wouldn't of ever happened IMO. Testament The Legacy is up there for me as well as is the Megadeth and Metal Church. The Venom, I'm not sure if I'd consider them thrash and I don't consider Iced Earth thrash either but that's just my opinion.

Without Venom their would be almost nobody on this list, especially for Metallica and Slayer, whom they personally asked to open for them on tour, leading to the discovery of both bands, I dont know what list youd put Venom on? isnt Welcome To Hell thrash? and LV Kix, I never really thought of Climbing The Walls as a thrash album, as it never really fit that profile as it always seemed to be just a suped up Heavy Metal album, Hells Gates is really the only song on it(that I can think of)that id even consider to be a thrash song, ITS A FUCKING BRUTAL AND KICK ASS ALBUM AND ONE OF MY FAVS! it suffered from terrible production, and never got the recogniztion it deserved, I dont think that group of guys ever put out something I didnt like, Souls At Zero was fucking wicked as well!

I agree that Wrathchild (America) isn't 100% thrash. There were a few on the original poll list I personally didn't consider thrash. That is why I picked Wrathchild.. I believed them to be as "thrash" as some of the other choices.

Theres a few Power Metal like Oliver Magnum & Chroming Rose!but would you like to point out where Ive screwed up, I was trying for like an hour to think of every album I remember being thrash or close to it! so i could fill this poll up?

I know how that is Cody. When I did the Metal polls several years back starting with 1980 everything was in fact metal but as the years went on the lines of what was heavy metal and what was pop metal became blurred and I probably included some stuff I shouldn't of and left some stuff out that I should of left in. These polls while fun are not in anyway an exact science. :drink:

• 1 month later...