Tyketto vs Southgang

Tyketto vs Southgang  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aim For The Heart was always one I was partial to! I'm a Southgang man myself, Tyketto never did much for me, sheeeiiiittt! Marvelous 3 was better then Tyketto! Vaughns a talent, but they just never wrote good songs outside the first 2 tracks on that debut, I'm hard pressed to remember any of their other songs!

"Don't Come Easy" is melodic rock perfection IMO.

I can't believe the haters of Tyketto around here.

Me neither.... -_- but.......whatever.

Maybe I'm missing something with this 'marvelous' Southgang loving goin' on.

nah...

Your bias goes well beyond the musicality of Tyketto.......without Danny Vaughn you prolly would have never even gave them a first look!!! Let alone listen!!! LOL

But, it's casual...............you take your Tyketto and I'll take Southgang, and know that you're missin' out.... :)

Can't you love them both. :beerbang:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I've had a listen to Group Therapy a number of times in the past few months and I find it pretty boring. I cannot even compare it to Tyketto. I would howerver like to give Tainted Angel a listen, maybe start from the beginning and get a better feel for Southgang. I want to keep an open mind and I really WANT to see the comparison because as DaHun72 says, I love Tyketto as well, so I want to have another band to love...and to hold and to hug and to squeeze and to call them my very own.