Rock Gone Wild festival in Iowa

Jeff

I just got an email form them yesterday and here I thought it was to tell me I'd won a couple free tickets. But nope. That's about the only way I'm going, although they have a great lineup. There is also a bike rally there that weekend so the place is going to be CRAZY!!!

I just talked to a buddy of mine and now we are considering getting platinum tickets to this thing! Here's the lineup:

Aug 20-23

Thursday:

Candlebox

Warrant

Eve 6

Tyketto

Tigertailz

Ernie And The Automatics

Sick Of Sarah

Friday:

Puddle Of Mudd

Saliva

Saigon Kick

Tantric

Rhino Bucket

Crazy Lixx

Gypsy Pistoleros

Saturday:

Lita Ford

Skid Row

KIX

Great White

Hardcore Superstar

Dangerous Toys

Helix

Junkyard

Greg Leon Invasion

Sunday:

Saxon

Lizzy Borden

Dirty Looks

Lillian Axe

Stuck On Stupid

Not a bad lineup overall.

Rumor has it and this is just rumor but they might add these bands soon:

Jackyl, Armored Saint, Saving Abel, Firehouse, April Wine, Phil’s LA Guns, Y&T and Dokken

I have sold and am still selling a bunch of stuff on Craig's list that has been laying around my house for years just to get my Platinum ticket yesterday! They sent an email out over the weekend that a sponsor had 5 platinum tickets for the price of a VIP. I grabbed one. Maybe they have some left?

Jackyl, Armored Saint, Saving Abel, Firehouse, April Wine, Phil’s LA Guns, Y&T and Dokken

I have sold and am still selling a bunch of stuff on Craig's list that has been laying around my house for years just to get my Platinum ticket yesterday! They sent an email out over the weekend that a sponsor had 5 platinum tickets for the price of a VIP. I grabbed one. Maybe they have some left?

I was sure that Y&T had already been added but could be wrong.

I don't see them listed yet on the Rock Gone Wild website but if it they are already booked all the better!

I don't see them listed yet on the Rock Gone Wild website but if it they are already booked all the better!

I thought I had read on blabbermouth but that might of just been reported as a rumour.

Though there is not a press release on the Rock Gone Wild website the entry page to the website just announced the following bands:

Saving Abel

Dokken

Jackyl

Armored Saint

LA Guns (Phil Lewis)

Black N Blue

Texas Hippie Coalition