Automatic Fire - New Band

heaven&hell

Here's a newer Philly band called Automatic Fire featuring former Silvertide vocalist Walt Lafty and former bassist Brian Weaver. This is more a modern rock vein in comparison to Silvertide's classic rock sound. They show some potential and I think Modern Rock fans might dig them but their not near as good as Silvertide was IMO. It appears that Walt is going to be filling in for Saliva's Josey Scott at some upcoming Saliva shows as Josey recovers from Ulcer surgery.

http://www.myspace.com/automaticfire

Edit: I really like "Forever Ends Again".

Edit #2: I really like "Story of My Life" too, damn these songs are actually pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that's actually pretty cool. Very different to Silvertide and about a million times better too. I didn't take too much interest in this thread because of how much I didn't like Silvertide, but looks like this dude's delivered the goods. 'Story of my life' and 'Forever ends again' are very good songs and the other two are solid too. A band worth keeping an eye on. Nice find, cousin.

Wow, that's actually pretty cool. Very different to Silvertide and about a million times better too. I didn't take too much interest in this thread because of how much I didn't like Silvertide, but looks like this dude's delivered the goods. 'Story of my life' and 'Forever ends again' are very good songs and the other two are solid too. A band worth keeping an eye on. Nice find, cousin.

I thought you'd like them but I also figured the 'Silvertide' connection might keep you away as well.

I'm glad you dig them though and theire growing on me and I'll probably get the disc if it comes out.

• 8 years later...