V.A.N - Love Between The Bites Mp3

Leykis101

So will somebody who owns the cd be a jewel and send me that song? ive been listening to the sample they have over on that other site, and it's now stuck in my head, and I cant just keep listening to a 1min clip, I don't ask for mp3's often, I cant recall ever asking accept once, but I don't have $50 to drop on the disc (especially never hearing the rest of it) and that song isnt really all that prominent on the internet.

You know what it reminds me of, now remember ive only heard a one minute clip, but those big background vocals remind me of Fair Warning, the way most of the emphasis comes in during the chorus on the background vocals, yes, thats the kind of shit I have a weakness for, Im a sucker for big over produced, phony sounding background vocals, you got me, now lead me to some more!

...that's the kind of shit I have a weakness for, I'm a sucker for big over produced, phony sounding background vocals...

Yep, if that's the kind of stuff that makes you weak in the knees like an ugly virgin about to be ravished by Brad Pitt, then V.A.N. is definitely the band for you.