Sister Shotgun - who were they?

Geoff

All I have of them is this picture:

IMG_3030.jpg

And this tiny bit of news from a December 1990 issue of Rockbeat magazine:

Okay, we happen to think that Sister Shotgun is one of the hottest-looking bands in Hollywood. Oh, and they sound pretty tough too! The recently revamped lineup includes vocalist Sol Sims, guitarist Ted Andre, ex-Panther drummer Scott Taylor and ex-Aaronsrod bassman Adam Kury...

And that is it. It is just on a 'Chit Chat - The Scene on the street' page and every other band mentioned in the two pages is one we all know. So who were these guys? Did they ever record any demos that anyone out there might have to share?

All I have of them is this picture:

IMG_3030.jpg

Okay, we happen to think that Sister Shotgun is one of the hottest-looking bands in Hollywood. Oh, and they sound pretty tough too! The recently revamped lineup includes vocalist Sol Sims, guitarist Ted Andre, ex-Panther drummer Scott Taylor and ex-Aaronsrod bassman Adam Kury...

And that is it. It is just on a 'Chit Chat - The Scene on the street' page and every other band mentioned in the two pages is one we all know. So who were these guys? Did they ever record any demos that anyone out there might have to share?

hmmm I wonder if Adam Kury is in relation to Kris Kury outta KK Wilde...... would be very keen on hearing sister shotgun traxx :beerbang:

>> All I have of them is this picture:

IMG_3030.jpg

And that is it. It is just on a 'Chit Chat - The Scene on the street' page and every other band mentioned in the two pages is one we all know. So who were these guys? Did they ever record any demos that anyone out there might have to share? <<

ha! Yes, I do remember them now ... I actually knew 2 of the guys and yep, they were quite good. Pretty sure they had some stuff recorded but I don't have any of it.