Suprise Suprise

Leykis101

Don't know if anybody else caught this news, but Shamrock tested positive for something like 16 or 17 different types of roids, he's now suspended for 1 year, he's 45 years old! It's actually kind of humorous if you think about it, how longs it been since the guys even been in contention during a fight, I know every time ive seen him fight in the last 5 years, it seems like he gets cleaned up and destroyed! but im know MMA expert! just an observation.

I saw this news too and I thought the same thing.

So if this guy is on this many steroids and still can't win a fight it begs the question, did steroids really do anything to help the likes of Bonds, Giambi, Clemens, ARod or any others that have tested positive or have been accused of taking steroids. This news to me anyway shows that maybe steroids doesn't help someone as much as some people might lead us to believe, but then again I could be wrong.

Don't know if anybody else caught this news, but Shamrock tested positive for something like 16 or 17 different types of roids, he's now suspended for 1 year, he's 45 years old! It's actually kind of humorous if you think about it, how longs it been since the guys even been in contention during a fight, I know every time ive seen him fight in the last 5 years, it seems like he gets cleaned up and destroyed! but im know MMA expert! just an observation.

Disappointing to hear Ken Shamrock - The Legend has taken this route.

Back in the early days of the UFC (1993) he was a huge name and a top shootfighter in Japan, his style never changed enough to compete at the top level to match todays mma fighters and he has been consistently pummelled in later years.

The drugs will blemish the good name he made for himself within MMA and Wrestling :(

I always wondered what happened with Steve Blackman, you guys remember him? when Shamrock left WWF I think in either 1999 or 2000, he coaxed Blackman into splitting with him in route to training Blackman for a fight in UFC, I thought out of anybody from the WWF Blackman would probably be the best pick for fighting in the UFC, I was actually very excited and anxious to see Blackman fight, then he just kind of.... Vanished Into Thin Fucking Air!!! ive never heard, read, scene, or even came upon his name in passing, not once since then, anybody know anything about him? whatever happened? does anybody even give a fuck or know what im talking about?

I always wondered what happened with Steve Blackman, you guys remember him? when Shamrock left WWF I think in either 1999 or 2000, he coaxed Blackman into splitting with him in route to training Blackman for a fight in UFC, I thought out of anybody from the WWF Blackman would probably be the best pick for fighting in the UFC, I was actually very excited and anxious to see Blackman fight, then he just kind of.... Vanished Into Thin Fucking Air!!! ive never heard, read, scene, or even came upon his name in passing, not once since then, anybody know anything about him? whatever happened? does anybody even give a fuck or know what im talking about?

What the fuck are you talking about? :lol::)

I was trying to hint for one of you to tell me???

I was trying to hint for one of you to tell me???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Blackman

Hope this helps my friend :tumbsup:

Thanks, It helped.