Urban Tale

Stefan

I just noticed Urban Tale has 2 new songs on their MySpace page. Only 1 min previews from their yet untitled 3rd album. I wonder when they're gonna release it...

i love urban tale's debut but thought they kinda missed the spot a bit on thier second........... hopefully they'll pick it back up on their third, hmm... been a while in the making though, wonder whats with that?

Aweosme, I love- oh, wait. These guys suck. :lol: Sorry, I know I shouldn't have posted here but I must admit I'm surprised to see the name again. I thought they were long gone. I bought, hated and sold the debut but for some stupid reason I heard the 2nd disc too, which I think I hated even more. I will not make the same mistake again.

I hope. :(

I just noticed Urban Tale has 2 new songs on their MySpace page. Only 1 min previews from their yet untitled 3rd album. I wonder when they're gonna release it...

i love urban tale's debut but thought they kinda missed the spot a bit on thier second........... hopefully they'll pick it back up on their third, hmm... been a while in the making though, wonder whats with that?

Yeah I agree with that, the 2nd one was just kinda okay. Love to hear new stuff though...

Aweosme, I love- oh, wait. These guys suck. :lol: Sorry, I know I shouldn't have posted here but I must admit I'm surprised to see the name again. I thought they were long gone. I bought, hated and sold the debut but for some stupid reason I heard the 2nd disc too, which I think I hated even more. not make the same mistake again.

Maybe it was those errr.... 'Real fidgety awkward AOR-type of choruses :puke:' ® that you didn't like?? Yeah, that was it ;)

Aweosme, I love- oh, wait. These guys suck. :lol: Sorry, I know I shouldn't have posted here but I must admit I'm surprised to see the name again. I thought they were long gone. I bought, hated and sold the debut but for some stupid reason I heard the 2nd disc too, which I think I hated even more. not make the same mistake again.

Maybe it was those errr.... 'Real fidgety awkward AOR-type of choruses :puke:' ® that you didn't like?? Yeah, that was it ;)

100% correct. These guys were kings at it. Despisable.