Valentine Saloon

Leykis101

Anybody heard this cd? it fucking rocks, it looks like a queer british album judging by the cover, but it's actually pretty hard, withy sleazy sounding vocals, and a STANDOUT!!! Drummer, who they obviously know is far above average, and they center most of the songs around his difficult patterns, and abnormal style, I saw this in the .99cent rack at the music store I worked at back in 95, but never gave it a second look on the artwork alone, found it in a friends garbage cd's a few days ago, and thought, Fuck It!! might as well see what kind of shit this is. Let Me know if youve heard it. if not check it out!

It is called Super Duper, I forgot to list that, I mean this is nothing groundbreaking people, don't get the wrong idea, but it is far better then I was ever expecting, if they would have gone a little more in the Sleaze direction, they would have been Groundbreaking, but they fail to garner up enough catchy chorus hooks to fill the songs, so a majority of the songs don't seem like they ever break into a chorus, but they definitly have some major potential!