GREAT WHITE, LOVE/HATE, DANGEROUS TOYS & RHINO BUCKET

metalhead69

Hey everyone a friend of mine just booked GREAT WHITE, LOVE/HATE, DANGEROUS TOYS & RHINO BUCKET for a show in Kansas City on Saturday June 6. This show will be held outdoors in the River Market area (for those familiar with the area)...I will provide more details as they become available...should be a kick ass show!!! :headbanger:

If you are near any of the Rhino Bucket show in the near future make sure you go.... The guys need your money...LOL. They are trying to finish up the new release and are out of money. I think it's like 85% done but they can't finish it. I know they were taking pre orders for it not too long ago. They were at one point giving anyone who pre ordered a CD with a bonus track. I think they have a couple shows in Ohio in the beggining of Feb. also. The new songs sound pretty good (or at least the 4 or 5 I have heard). The release was suppose to be released last October... Now they want to get it out before the Kansas City Show.

Check their website to preorder the new CD.

• 1 month later...
Hey everyone a friend of mine just booked GREAT WHITE, LOVE/HATE, DANGEROUS TOYS & RHINO BUCKET for a show in Kansas City on Saturday June 6. This show will be held outdoors in the River Market area (for those familiar with the area)...I will provide more details as they become available...should be a kick ass show!!! :headbanger:

Just an update on this show: It has been officially moved to Saturday June 13....

• 1 month later...

Just an update on this show: It has been officially moved to Saturday June 13....

Do you need tickets??? I work in KC and live in Lawrence and haven't heard anything about this show but would definitely go!

Hey studboy thanks for the offer...I live in KC & am friends with the guys who are putting this show on. One of them owns the CD WAREHOUSE in GLADSTONE, MO. You can buy tickets through him for $25.00 I've put up a few flyers around the area...guess I should put some up your way...The show got some free promotion last week on 98.9 the rock when they interviewed Jack Russell of GREAT WHITE...This is gonna be an excellent show...If you decide to go let me know, it would be cool to meet someone from HH...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...