Survivor - I`m Not That Man Anymore (Live 1985)

Faron

• 2 months later...

The only Survivor songs I have heard are "Eye Of The Tiger" and "Burning Heart" so after watching and hearing this track which is an awesome tune, I remembered seeing a best of Survivor CD going cheap at JB a couple of weeks back so I ventured up there again today to see if it was still there not knowing exactly which one it was so today I purchased the "Ultimate Survivor" which was $29.99 for $9.99 {remastered with 18 tracks which is an extra bonus} so thanks goes out to Faron for hooking me up with this song and Jez's comments in all the Survivor albums comments section which made me decide, I had to get it :tumbsup:

The only Survivor songs I have heard are "Eye Of The Tiger" and "Burning Heart" so after watching and hearing this track which is an awesome tune, I remembered seeing a best of Survivor CD going cheap at JB a couple of weeks back so I ventured up there again today to see if it was still there not knowing exactly which one it was so today I purchased the "Ultimate Survivor" which was $29.99 for $9.99 {remastered with 18 tracks which is an extra bonus} so thanks goes out to Faron for hooking me up with this song and Jez's comments in all the Survivor albums comments section which made me decide, I had to get it :tumbsup:

Great band, their 1984 album Vital Signs is probably my all time favourite album.

Letus know what songs stand out for you, I`m Not That Man Anymore is off the classic Eye of The Tiger album :tumbsup:

Letus know what songs stand out for you

I'll give it a few spins then get back to you on that :tumbsup:

Letus know what songs stand out for you

I'll give it a few spins then get back to you on that :tumbsup:

If you like that song you need to hear 'Premonition' and 'Caught In The Game' albums - many songs are not on the best of and the ones not included are some of their best. Cheers